Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: PuffyTiger 821 by Amelia Faulks - 07/26/18 04:23 AM
I'm not sure where to post this, or even if it's appropriate, so I'm just gonna put it here and you all can let me know the protocol.

I said recently in a different post that there are few stories that can captivate me the same way at a second reading. But I found one on fanfiction.net that was actually better the second time through. It was so amazing, I wanted to share it with you all. The first time through confused me, but was powerful anyways. The second time I read it I wasn't confused anymore, which actually made it better. I can see myself reading it over and over and being captivated each time. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7382089/1/Number-821
Posted By: Framework4 Re: 821 by Amelia Faulks - 07/30/18 05:18 AM
It’s a delightful tale, thanks very much for the link.
Posted By: LabRat Re: 821 by Amelia Faulks - 08/01/18 12:11 AM
I’m not sure where to post this, or even if it's appropriate, so I'm just gonna put it here and you all can let me know the protocol.

No worries, PuffyTiger. No one here is going to have a problem with you recommending fanfic. smile1

LabRat smile
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: 821 by Amelia Faulks - 08/01/18 06:23 AM
OMG, that was beautiful! clap

Thanks for the rec! smile I like the symmetry between the two universes; one a dystopia while the other is becoming a utopia, etc. This was really good; maybe we should start a thread just for recs?
Posted By: PuffyTiger Re: 821 by Amelia Faulks - 10/01/18 02:57 AM
Hey, thanks all. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards