Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick It’s Kerth Day! - 04/14/18 11:31 AM
Hey FoLCs!

Just a quick reminder that we’ll be kicking off all the action of this year’s Kerth ceremony in a little under 12 hours from now, at 5pm CDT. Please come and join us to cheer on all of this year’s wonderful authors!

All details can be found here
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: It’s Kerth Day! - 04/14/18 01:35 PM
Yay! I plan to be there, although I will appear to be Annette*; she was kind enough to lend me an e-mail account to use.

Thanks again to everyone who helped make this ceremony possible and who created all of the fun activities leading up to today. And, of course, thank you to all of the authors who posted fanfic throughout the past year. smile

Joy,
Lynn

* I've a not-so-secret identity. wink
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: It’s Kerth Day! - 04/14/18 03:58 PM
Happy Kerth Day, everyone! We are so excited to get things underway in just a few short hours! We hope you can all make it - the more the merrier. And, as always. Good luck to all our nominees.
Posted By: Millefeuilles Re: It’s Kerth Day! - 04/14/18 04:59 PM
This is the first Kerth Ceremony I'll attend, and I'm quite excited... However, I'll be here only for the first hour or so, because it'll be midnight in Europe and I'll have to get up very early on Sunday.
Again, thanks to the awesome K-Comm for all the fun and games, and the huge work behind all this. You're the best!
Posted By: Morgana Re: It’s Kerth Day! - 04/14/18 05:13 PM
Yay! It's going to be a great ceremony!
Posted By: jackiek Re: It’s Kerth Day! - 04/14/18 05:44 PM
Great! I plan to be there as well.
Posted By: cuidadora Re: It’s Kerth Day! - 04/14/18 06:12 PM
Looking forward to being there!
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: It’s Kerth Day! - 04/14/18 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by Millefeuilles
This is the first Kerth Ceremony I'll attend, and I'm quite excited... However, I'll be here only for the first hour or so, because it'll be midnight in Europe and I'll have to get up very early on Sunday.
Again, thanks to the awesome K-Comm for all the fun and games, and the huge work behind all this. You're the best!

We know and we did try to at least move one of the categories you're nominated in up so you could participate. thumbsup
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: It’s Kerth Day! - 04/14/18 07:09 PM
Wish I could make it, but I'll be there in spirit. laugh Happy Kerth Day, everybody!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards