Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: NostalgiaKick 2018 Kerths- voting now live! - 03/18/18 08:20 AM
Congratulations again to all the Nominees for the 2018 Kerths. The Final Voting form is now open. Remember you can only choose ONE fic for each category. You can only submit the form once.

Be sure to send in your votes. Every vote counts.

Here are the nominees for the 2018 Kerths:

Posted By: NostalgiaKick Re: 2018 Kerths- voting now live! - 03/18/18 08:21 AM
I’d also like to add a MASSIVE thank you to Val for making this year’s Kerth video, and to Annette for all she does to keep the Kerth website running!
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: 2018 Kerths- voting now live! - 03/18/18 11:41 AM
<Lynn steps away from the voting booth after having made some very difficult choices.>

What a gorgeous video.

Thank you once again to the entire K-COMM for everything leading up to and including the ceremony.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Endelda Re: 2018 Kerths- voting now live! - 03/18/18 07:06 PM
Man, that was tough!

Thanks to the Kerth Committee for all your hard work!
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: 2018 Kerths- voting now live! - 03/20/18 04:37 AM
It took a long time to pick just one story for each category, but I got my votes in.
Thanks to everyone that has already submitted their votes. I know there's a lot of great stories to choose from this year. Just a reminder to everyone that hasn't voted yet the form will close on March 25th. We have a lot of ties right now. If you haven't voted yet please remember to submit your votes before the form closes.

Thanks again,

~The KCOM
Posted By: Morgana Re: 2018 Kerths- voting now live! - 03/24/18 11:51 PM
OH MY GOODNESS! shock jawdrop Talk about hard decisions to make. crazy This year the selection was so fabulous, it was hard to vote. My best to all the writers of these fantastic stories!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards