Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday Nominations Are Now Open! - 02/18/18 06:14 PM
Nominations are now open on the Kerth website. Remember you can nominate as many and as few stories as you'd like, but you can only submit ONE FORM.

http://www.kerthawards.com/ka/2018-kerth-awards/2018-nominating-stories/

You can nominate your picks from now until midnight on February 25th when the form closes. Every vote counts!

[Linked Image]
We've hit the middle of the nomination week. Just a reminder to anyone that hasn't submitted their nominations you have until midnight CST February 25th.

Every vote counts! Remember you can vote for as many stories as you like but can only submit one form.

Thanks!

The KCOM
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Nominations Are Now Open! - 02/22/18 03:25 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Morgana Re: Nominations Are Now Open! - 02/22/18 05:36 PM
Still Reading! peep
Posted By: NostalgiaKick Nominations closing soon! - 02/24/18 12:39 AM
There’s a little over 48 hours left to get your nominations in and we desperately need more!

If you haven’t already, PLEASE submit your nominations.

A little over 24 hours left. If you haven't submitted your noms please send them in ASAP. We desperately need to break these ties. mecry
Reminder! Nominations close tonight, so if you haven't yet voted, please do so. Every single vote counts!
[Linked Image] thud

wave Michael
I voted! I think in time... Although I have to admit I didn't have time to vote in every category ☹️ I've had the flu all week and I've been way too dead to the world to do anything. But yay for participation! So many stories this year!
Posted By: folc4evernaday Nominations Are Closed!! - 02/26/18 12:04 PM
Thank you to everyone that voted. Nominations are closed.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards