Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Morgana Looking for a fic - 07/16/17 02:15 PM
I read this one years ago. Clark was helped out by a mysterious madam located in Metropolis who helped her employees move on to a better life after working for her.

Arianna Carlin-Luthor was also in the fic, in the end she was fatally wounded.

Any ideas?
Posted By: cuidadora Re: Looking for a fic - 07/16/17 06:12 PM
The only one I can think of is Curiosity... The Continuing Saga by ML Thompson.

The Madam's name is Madam Benoit, and it occurs mostly during Nightfall. She helps Clark as Superman. But I don't think Arianna Carlin is in it, so you may be thinking of another.

Posted By: Morgana Re: Looking for a fic - 07/28/17 12:53 PM
Thanks so much for the help! Continuing in that vein does anyone remember a fic where Arianna is fatally wounded near the end of the story and Clark talks with a young policeman in a restaurant afterwards? The policeman was quite shaken by the ordeal as was Clark.
Posted By: cuidadora Re: Looking for a fic - 08/05/17 03:33 PM
Could you be thinking of Best Laid Plans by Nan Smith?

Arianna is shot in the abdomen towards the end, presumably fatally. Clark as Superman and an officer are both shaken, although it appears for different reasons. There's no restaurant scene in the archives version, but perhaps it was in the message boards or somewhere else? It was submitted in July 2000, and neither message board (this one and Zoomway's) seems to have stories that go back that far.
Posted By: Morgana Re: Looking for a fic - 08/07/17 01:01 PM
WooHoo!!!

That's it! party
Posted By: jackiek Re: Looking for a fic - 08/09/17 09:03 PM
So glad you asked about this one Morgana cause it made me read it. Thanks Cuidadora and of course Nan for writing it. Great fic!

P.S Curiosity...the continuing saga by ML is one of my all time faves as well.
Posted By: cuidadora Re: Looking for a fic - 08/11/17 04:50 PM
Glad I could be of service Morgana & Jackie. That whole series, and actually all of Nan and ML's stories are wonderful.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards