Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: tim Looking for a fanfic... - 07/12/17 11:31 PM
Hi, everyone! I sure hope someone can help me. I am trying to find a fic (nfic, I think) that I read a long time ago. It starts off with Lois feeling the sexual longing of a Lois in another reality. She goes to alt-Lois, but it isn't her. Both of them are feeling a third Lois. BTW, I don't know where the Clarks are! They travel to another reality where they try to make a reluctant Clark into Superman. There is a line where the tailor asks that Clark if he dresses left or right. Beyond that I can't remember.

Does this ring any bells?

Thanks,
Tim
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Looking for a fanfic... - 07/13/17 12:21 AM
Hey Tim,

Okay doesn't sound familiar but it may be because it's before my time. I've read as far as 2007 to present and whatever's on the archive (nfic).

Do you remember maybe what the author was on it or when you remember reading it? That could probably help determine which story it is. Here's the Zoomway NFIC Directory. Best of luck.
Posted By: tim Re: Looking for a fanfic... - 07/13/17 12:41 AM
Thanks for the quick reply! I cannot remember the author's name. In fact I almost remember that it was being posted without a title. As to time frame I'd say early 2000s.

Tim
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Looking for a fanfic... - 07/13/17 05:35 PM
Originally Posted by tim
Thanks for the quick reply! I cannot remember the author's name. In fact I almost remember that it was being posted without a title. As to time frame I'd say early 2000s.

Tim

If it was that long ago I'd suggest looking on the Zoomway Archive boards (unfortunately they seem to be having technical difficulty right now). You can email Kissmat (The Admin on the Zoom Boards) for help. She should be able to help get you access.
Posted By: pat Re: Looking for a fanfic... - 07/14/17 01:49 AM
Okay, coming out of lurkerville to say I think it might be Roving Reporters by Cindy Haste. It's available at the Nfic Archive.
Posted By: tim Re: Looking for a fanfic... - 07/27/17 02:32 AM
Thanks, Pat. Roving Reporters is what I was looking for.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards