Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lipush Hi! I'm looking for a fic - 11/19/16 09:13 PM
I'm trying to find this fic I started reading years ago, but I looked all over the place and kind find it, i drives me crazy. In that fic, Lois was about to marry luthor, and in a desparate attempt to keep her away from him, Clark agreed to 'date' her as superman. I remember reading him sitting with his parents trying to explain what drove him to do this.
I'm almost positive I read it on Lcfanfic

Does it ring a bell to anyone?
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Hi! I'm looking for a fic - 11/19/16 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Lipush
I'm trying to find this fic I started reading years ago, but I looked all over the place and kind find it, i drives me crazy. In that fic, Lois was about to marry luthor, and in a desparate attempt to keep her away from him, Clark agreed to 'date' her as superman. I remember reading him sitting with his parents trying to explain what drove him to do this.
I'm almost positive I read it on Lcfanfic

Does it ring a bell to anyone?

Sounds like Desperate Measures by Wendy Richards and Kaethel
Posted By: Lipush Re: Hi! I'm looking for a fic - 11/19/16 10:03 PM
No, that's not the one, but thanks for trying to help. The fic I am looking for is quite longer and I almost positive was published post 2008.
Posted By: MLT Re: Hi! I'm looking for a fic - 11/20/16 06:15 AM
Could it be A Conscious Choice but Wendy Richards http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/1999/html/consciou.html

If I recall, the reasons Clark did it was different, but I do believe there is a scene with him trying to explain things to his parents in the story.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards