Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: folc4evernaday Looking for a fic? - 11/15/16 10:52 PM
There was a fanfic I read some years ago...I can't remember the author or the title but it was where Lois and Clark are divorced then end up getting together for dinner...one thing leads to another and she ends up pregnant....I think it may have been a conclusion to "Sometimes Love Isn't Enough" by Tank but I can't remember. It's been too long.

Anybody remember this one?
Posted By: cuidadora Re: Looking for a fic? - 11/16/16 06:34 PM
Could it be Creation by rkn?

In that one, they are divorced and get together after a luncheon, and Lois ends up pregnant.
Posted By: Mike M Re: Looking for a fic? - 11/16/16 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by cuidadora

In that one, they are divorced and get together after a luncheon, and Lois ends up pregnant.

That was the story I was thinking of and I was looking all over for it but could not remember the name.

Mike
Posted By: cuidadora Re: Looking for a fic? - 11/16/16 08:30 PM
Originally Posted by Mike M
That was the story I was thinking of and I was looking all over for it but could not remember the name.

I found it by searching in the Archives for divorce dinner pregnant. It was on the first page of results.
Posted By: folc4evernaday Re: Looking for a fic? - 11/17/16 01:55 AM
Originally Posted by cuidadora

The one I'm thinking of they had divorced because they weren't able to have kids...

This was a good read though. Thanks.

I'm thinking it probably never got archived because I'm not finding anything on the archive which means its probably too old to show up on search results on the mbs. wallbash

Update: I Found IT!!!
Sometimes Love Is All You Need
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards