Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: CKFAN Dawning Series from Debby Stark. - 02/29/16 01:20 PM
Hi guys.

I've recently read the dawning series on the lc fanfic archive, and I after a little searching the net, I found out that the Debby wrote around 25 stories in that series rather than the 12 in archive.

Does anyone know where the rest are posted ? or, if anybody has a complete series, can you share ? I'm not sure if I'm supposed to paste my email here, or if it's against the board rules, so I'm not putting it up right now.

Thanks in advance to anybody who can help out !!
Posted By: LabRat Re: Dawning Series from Debby Stark. - 02/29/16 01:36 PM
You can post your eddress if you want, CKFan - no rule against it.

Getting Debby's episodes has always proven difficult in the past, but there may be some old timer out there who still has them. smile Debby posted them weekly on her own website which is no longer available. Well do I recall desperately hitting refresh on a Sunday evening waiting for the next installment to arrive. <g>

LabRat smile
Posted By: Mike M Re: Dawning Series from Debby Stark. - 02/29/16 02:36 PM
Debby does not seem to post here but she posted as late as last June on Zoom's boards. You might have better luck contacting her over there. Her username is 'Debby', there is also a link from over 10 years ago here with her e-mail(it matches the Zoom board profile): Link to post

Hope this helps some.

Mike
Posted By: CKFAN Re: Dawning Series from Debby Stark. - 02/29/16 07:06 PM
I'll reach out to debby. Thanks Labrat, Mike M.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards