Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Fanfic Club - Announcement - 05/01/15 08:56 PM
You may have noticed that there were no Fanfic Club threads posted for May. That's because I've been really busy with job hunting. There's also a possibly that I might not have regular Internet access over the summer in order to cut costs on bills. Due to my current hectic schedule and the possibly that I may not be able to come here regularly over the summer, I won't be able to run the Fanfic Club. If anyone is interested in taking over my duties of running things, let me know. Otherwise, we'll have to take an indefinite hiatus for now.
Posted By: Morgana Re: Fanfic Club - Announcement - 05/02/15 11:09 AM
Sorry to hear about your current financial situation, I hope you are able to find something that fits your talents and budget. My own schedule won't allow me to take on any further responsiblites. The Fanfic Club was great last month and hopefully the hiatus won't be for long.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Fanfic Club - Announcement - 05/02/15 07:00 PM
LLF, I wish you luck on your job search. I've been too swamped in RL to participate in recent months, but I do like the threads. I appreciate your dedication. smile
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: Fanfic Club - Announcement - 05/06/15 09:48 PM
Originally Posted by Morgana
Sorry to hear about your current financial situation, I hope you are able to find something that fits your talents and budget. My own schedule won't allow me to take on any further responsiblites. The Fanfic Club was great last month and hopefully the hiatus won't be for long.

Thanks. The job hunt is to find a full time teaching position. The good news is that I am currently employed as a substitute teacher, so even if I'm not hired anywhere as a teacher, I should still be back to subbing by September. It's not really my ideal job, but it'll mean I'll still be back to making money no matter what. Therefore, the hiatus should probably only last a few months at most.

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
LLF, I wish you luck on your job search. I've been too swamped in RL to participate in recent months, but I do like the threads. I appreciate your dedication. smile

Thanks, Virginia!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards