Lois & Clark Forums
I found this cool website today that's has a bunch of a random name generators in it from medieval to old west to modern and includes businesses, people, streets, and towns. Even if it's just as a place filler until you come up with something better, it helps those creative juices from becoming unglued.

I've seen similar websites elsewhere, but usually just for one type of generator. I often use Cloisworld's: Cloisworld's Random Name generator.

Anyway, thought I'd share the wealth for anyone stuck on generating a name for that random reporter Clark introduces Lois to (or vice versa). wink
Omg, if only I had had this in college! I spent like 3 days obsessively searching baby books for a stupid Muir Writing assignment that I couldn't even begin because I couldn't come up with my character's name! Lol...thanks for that memory! razz
Originally Posted by groobie
Omg, if only I had had this in college! I spent like 3 days obsessively searching baby books for a stupid Muir Writing assignment that I couldn't even begin because I couldn't come up with my character's name! Lol...thanks for that memory! razz
peep
Lol...it was a murder mystery, and I had it in my head that the characters' names needed to be clues to the secrets they were hiding. So stupid! I eventually gave up and called them names like John and Mary, took my "you turned something in - B!", and moved on with my life. laugh

Writing L and C nfic is so much easier! devil
So cool! Saved them to my "writing research" folder - I may or may not waste an hour or three playing with them later. laugh
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
So cool! Saved them to my "writing research" folder - I may or may not waste an hour or three playing with them later. laugh
I worried about doing that to you, DC, because of your Xena stories and your love of the ye old stuff. So, I apologize if I helped you procrastinate. wink
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Originally Posted by Deadly Chakram
I worried about doing that to you, DC, because of your Xena stories and your love of the ye old stuff. So, I apologize if I helped you procrastinate. wink

LOL! If anything, it might be a good help next time I create a new Warcraft character! smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards