Lois & Clark Forums
Has anyone written a story telling how Lady Loisette and Sir Charles / The Fox and met (and how she learned *his* secret)? Same with Lulu and Telegraph Operator (who sadly doesn't even have a name) / The Lone Rider? Was the Lone Rider the disguise in that era or was the Telegraph Operator? (It felt like the Lone Rider was more the dominate persona there.)
I remember seeing on once that included all of these and a few others, but I don't recall the name off the top of my head. I think it did make my list of potential stories for our monthly fanfic discussions, but I kind of faded out from doing those so I don't think I posted it up.

After going through the list look for "The SoulMates Chronicles" that were Round Robins.

I know I have one story which is meant to go through the backstories on these characters but I don't have enough built up to give up info on them.
Chief Pam's Geocities site had several stories called The Soul Mates Chronicles. The link is for The Way Back Machine archive to that page.

The links on the page worked just now to take you to the archived .txt versions of the stories, again via The Way Back Machine. There are 2 stories about The Lone Rider and Lulu, one before and one after the episode. The writers did give the telegraph operator a name. No version of Lady Loisette and Sir Charles/The Fox though.
I'll have to check those out. Thanks. smile
Originally Posted by cuidadora
No version of Lady Loisette and Sir Charles/The Fox though.

I know what you mean. I have been trying to find a version that does the story justice, but I think we learned very little about how Sir Charles could stomach working with Lord Tempus (in my personal mind, actually the same soul as Lex Luthor) and even less about Lady Loisette.
Originally Posted by Christina
Originally Posted by cuidadora
No version of Lady Loisette and Sir Charles/The Fox though.

I know what you mean. I have been trying to find a version that does the story justice, but I think we learned very little about how Sir Charles could stomach working with Lord Tempus (in my personal mind, actually the same soul as Lex Luthor) and even less about Lady Loisette.

How cool would it be if Baron Tempos was Sir Charles' uncle or something? So he would *have* to hide his true feelings.

Also, I had read somewhere once that Soul Mates was supposed to have Lex, but they couldn't get John Shea, so they switched the villain to Tempus.
Dawn wrote a Lady Loisette/Sir Charles story. No idea if it covers what you want, Virginia, but worth checking out.

Darn it. I can't get the mbs to paste the url into a hyperlink. grumble Anyway, it's on the Archive under Dawn: Lady Loisette and Sir Charles: The Adventures of Soul Mates.

LabRat smile
Thanks guys. I'll have to check those out. I also found Somewhere in Time by Rachel Young. Charles is the son of the knight hired to protect Tempos's parents (they are some kind of "lord" but it is undefined) with Charles to protect Tempos. Tempos's parents have entered into an agreement with Loisette's mother, Ellen, to have Tempos and Loisette marry (without Loisette's consent), because the Lanes are wealthy and Tempos's family lives beyond their means. It is supposed to have a sequel named The Reunited, but I couldn't find it. She must not have ever submitted it to the Archives (if it was ever completed).
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards