Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TriciaW Kerth Nominations - 02/21/15 05:27 AM
hyperYes, it's time to get nominating the stories you think deserve an award at this year's Kerths. Nominations will run from Saturday, February 21 to Sunday, March 8, midnight EST. Please be aware that the nomination form may still be up after 11.59pm. The date and time will be checked on each email. Nominations received after 11.59pm March 8 will not be counted.

smile1 As we've said before, the more nominations submitted, the better fun for everyone, so even if you've never taken part in this stage of the process before, do consider giving it a try this year. You can nominate in as many or as few categories as you like.

When you're ready to nominate, head over to the nominations form here Fill in the form, click Submit, and you're done. It couldn't be easier. A big thank you to Annette for updating the website. grin

Please remember that nominating and voting can only be done by FoLCs. Family, friends and work colleagues cannot nominate or vote.

We can't wait to hear from you.

Tricia cool
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/21/15 12:31 PM
Yay!!

Done. smile Can't believe how long there is to wait now.
Posted By: Annie B. Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/21/15 01:22 PM
Ugh ... I can't get the site to load.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/21/15 05:09 PM
There were relatively few stories this year, but what was lacking in quantity was definitely made up for in quality. I've made my nominations and am searching for my box of pins.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Annie B. Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/21/15 05:23 PM
I finally got through using Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer. It was hard to choose what to nominate. There were so many good stories this year.
Posted By: Morgana Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/22/15 02:58 PM
Oh man, I gotta get moving on this one! Thanks for the timely reminders! thumbsup
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/22/15 05:49 PM
The site isn't loading through IE for me. I'll have to try Chrome later.
Posted By: Annie B. Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/22/15 06:06 PM
Has anyone else had that problem with IE? That's at least two of us now who couldn't get to the Kerth site via Internet Explorer.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/22/15 09:32 PM
Yeah, it's not loading for me either in IE. Fascinating. Firefox has no issues.

According to IE's network diagnostics, there isn't even a response coming from the server. Maybe a problem with IE10 and IE11 since they use more modern headers and a version tag that starts with "1" which is lower than "9"? (don't have IE9 available ATM so can't test that hypothesis.)

wave Michael
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/22/15 09:56 PM
I should mention, the site *was* loading for me a few weeks ago with the list of eligible stories went up. Now, nothing.
Posted By: Morgana Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/23/15 09:08 PM
My situation is the same as Deadly Chackram. Cannot get on at all.
Posted By: Annie B. Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/24/15 01:14 AM
If IE doesn't work, try Google Chrome or Firefox.
Posted By: Artemis Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/24/15 03:44 PM
I'm on Firefox and it showed up fine. I heard on the news that IE was going away permanently.
r/
Artemis
Posted By: Morgana Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/24/15 04:27 PM
You might be right, just tried to get in and the site never opened.
Posted By: Annie B. Re: Kerth Nominations - 02/25/15 01:16 AM
It's working with IE now. I clicked the link and it opened. I've already made my nominations, but I was curious to see if it would eventually work.
Posted By: KenJ Re: Kerth Nominations - 03/02/15 12:51 PM
I don't remember getting a confirmatory email that my nominations had been recorded as in previous years. Is one supposed to be sent?
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: Kerth Nominations - 03/02/15 06:19 PM
I got a confirmation email when I sent my nominations in.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Kerth Nominations - 03/03/15 06:07 AM
Originally Posted by KenJ
I don't remember getting a confirmatory email that my nominations had been recorded as in previous years. Is one supposed to be sent?
If I recall, Ken, you have a very strict spam blocker on your email account. Try checking your spam folder. I received an email, too.
Posted By: LMA Re: Kerth Nominations - 03/03/15 06:10 PM
Done and done clap. So many wonderful stories...so many choices to be made notworthy.

The process worked very smoothly for me (ipad--safari), and I, too, got a confirmation e-mail sent (pretty much immediately) to my inbox.

Thanks everyone--for the stories this past year, and for all the work Kerth-related.

Appreciate it sloppy
Laura
Posted By: Artemis Re: Kerth Nominations - 03/05/15 08:00 PM
Done here too. Maybe there we fewer stories this year, but the quality was really excellent. There were tough choices. Good luck to all the authors, old (heh) and new!
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Morgana Re: Kerth Nominations - 03/08/15 10:35 AM
Finally! dance

My nominations are in! clap

Happy Kerths everyone! wave
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Kerth Nominations - 03/08/15 10:56 PM
/scrapes by just under the deadline/

wallbash work wallbash

thud Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards