Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat Archive: We. Need. Stories. Now. - 06/13/14 10:33 AM
Just sayin' wink

LabRat smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Archive: We. Need. Stories. Now. - 06/13/14 02:52 PM
Hmmm...I sent along Clark's Heart several days ago. Did it not go through?
Posted By: LabRat Re: Archive: We. Need. Stories. Now. - 06/13/14 04:17 PM
Nope - haven't seen a story in weeks. Send it to me direct?

Just for future reference to anyone contacting me/sending stories - I'll never take longer than 24 hours to reply. Most times much sooner than that. So if you haven't heard from me after that time, do mail me.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Archive: We. Need. Stories. Now. - 06/13/14 07:25 PM
Okie dokie. I sent you a direct email with the file. Thanks!
Posted By: ShayneT Re: Archive: We. Need. Stories. Now. - 06/15/14 06:24 AM
I sent Vagrant and Homecoming in a week ago, and A few simple sugars.
Posted By: LabRat Re: Archive: We. Need. Stories. Now. - 06/15/14 10:45 AM
Nope, didn't get those either. Can you send them to me direct, Shayne, at dklabrat@gmail.com? Thanks.

LabRat smile

Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: Archive: We. Need. Stories. Now. - 06/17/14 11:27 PM
I haven't heard anything from the person who was assigned my story since the end of April, but since I've never gone through process before I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Archive: We. Need. Stories. Now. - 06/18/14 01:52 AM
Lady Loisette: That happens sometimes when RL gets in the way. Also, sometimes they just miss the email. I usually double check if I haven't heard anything after two weeks. Labrat sends you the email address of the GE, otherwise you can contact Labrat directly. Communication is very important. smile

EDIT: /ducks quickly out of the way before Labrat gets on me for those things I promised to send her months ago./ peep
Posted By: Tailee Re: Archive: We. Need. Stories. Now. - 06/18/14 04:13 AM
Was just browsing thru this thread. Really glad labrat asked for more stories. They are all quite enjoyable.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards