Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TriciaW Nominations closing date! - 03/01/14 03:23 PM
hyper Please remember nominations close Sunday 9 March at 11.59pm.

It would be a pity if your favourite story missed out. frown All nominations even for one or two stories are very welcome.

There have been very few nominations sent in. dizzy At the moment it would be impossible!

So please remember to send in any nominations ASAP!!!

Tricia cool
Posted By: bobbart Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/01/14 05:17 PM
Hi, Tricia.

I voted a few hours ago. When should I get my confirmation email? (Obviously, I haven't seen it yet. :p ) I can't remember if I get it right away or when the nominations get counted.

No worries either way. (Well, only little ones.) I just wanted to be sure that I got them submitted properly. It might also be good for everyone to know when the confirmations should arrive.

Um... and WRT this
All nominations even for one or two stories are very welcome.
I'm not sure this is what you meant, but in a few categories I nominated four stories.
Posted By: Lady Loisette Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/01/14 05:32 PM
I sent my nominations in almost a week ago and got the confirmation email immediately.
Posted By: KateB Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/01/14 05:53 PM
I've just sent my nominations and got the confirmation immediately.
I remember, that last year Tricia had to ask for nominations as well. I hope more FoLCs will send their nominations at the last moment.
Posted By: bobbart Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/01/14 07:58 PM
Hmmm...

I just checked both my mail inbox and the spam box. No confirmation that I can find.

I wonder if it could be because I made my nominations using a Mac instead of a PC. I wouldn't think that would make a difference.

Bob
Posted By: KenJ Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/02/14 01:50 PM
Bob,

I will second and third it. The confirmation comes in immediately. If you haven't received it, I'd try again. Failing that perhaps an email directly to Tricia.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Posted By: bobbart Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/02/14 02:05 PM
Re:
I will second and third it. The confirmation comes in immediately. If you haven't received it, I'd try again. Failing that perhaps an email directly to Tricia.
Tricia contacted me yesterday evening. I mailed in my nominations. smile

Bob
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/07/14 09:21 PM
dizzy Please remember to nominate. At the moment, there are very few nominations. Not enough to finalise a list! frown

You can nominate in just one category or just one story.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/07/14 11:18 PM
Originally posted by TriciaW:
dizzy Please remember to nominate. At the moment, there are very few nominations. Not enough to finalise a list! frown

You can nominate in just one category or just one story.

Tricia cool
Quick question! I've finally gotten around to actually nominating, but some categories (shorter ones especially) have a lot in there and a lot I love. Is there a cap on how many fics I can nominate in one category? I know that there's typically about five in the voting process, New Authors excluded, but does the same rule apply to nominating? I'm having some trouble narrowing a couple down... blush
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/07/14 11:33 PM
smile1 You can nominate as many stories as you like per category.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/07/14 11:39 PM
Originally posted by TriciaW:
smile1 You can nominate as many stories as you like per category.
Oh, yay! hyper Now I don't have to edit my picks! :p
Posted By: Morgana Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/08/14 05:49 AM
Nominations sent in! dance

Come on folks! Only one more day to go!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/09/14 10:09 AM
/tacks on EL-shaped civic duty sticker/

wave Michael
Posted By: LMA Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/09/14 04:04 PM
Done as of....*checks confirmation e-mail*.....ah-yes, Friday afternoon. hyper

Enjoying this process,
Laura smile
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/09/14 04:07 PM
Done.

So. What's next? And how long does it take?

*impatient fingers drumming on table*
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/09/14 04:11 PM
Hi Victoria!

The official timeline should be in the original Kerths 2014 post. Usually it's 1-2 weeks between nominations and announcement of the nominations. Then another 2 weeks till Kerth voting closes. Kerths should then kind of coincide with the season start of Game of Thrones.

wave Michael
Posted By: KatherineKent Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/09/14 04:20 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Darth Michael:
<strong> Hi Victoria!

The official timeline should be in the original Kerths 2014 post. Usually it's 1-2 weeks between nominations and announcement of the nominations. Then another 2 weeks till Kerth voting closes. Kerths should then kind of coincide with the season start of Game of Thrones.

hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/10/14 12:45 AM
smile1 Nominations are now closed. Thank you to everyone who nominated.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Nan Re: Nominations closing date! - 03/10/14 10:45 AM
We're right in the middle of a move to Texas. The way the timeline is going, I'm afraid I will be without internet access at the most critical of times. Arrgh!

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards