Lois & Clark Forums
Are there any fics where Lois and Clark have already tied the knot when Clark's "birth wife" shows up? I imagine that would put a hitch in the New Kryptonians' plans, but then again...
Posted By: LabRat Re: "Sorry, Zara, He's Already Married" Fics? - 02/22/14 03:48 PM
I seem to remember at least one. I want to say it was one of Wendy's but my memory could be out....

LabRat 😁
Posted By: KenJ Re: "Sorry, Zara, He's Already Married" Fics? - 02/23/14 04:01 PM
Queen,

Funny that you should ask this question.

It just so happens that this situation is part of the story I am currently posting. help

My section of the archive can be found here

It may, on the surface appear to be a daunting endeavor, however, many of the stories are quite short. dance

I almost forgot, Volume 1A was incorporatewd into Volume 1 for the archive. That's why it is missing.
Sweet! Thanks for the tip, KenJ. smile

I'd been considering reading the Matchmaker chronicles, although I'm not entirely clear on what order they're all meant to be in. help

Do you mind giving me a quick rundown of the order? Thanks. thumbsup
There's another one out there about Clark pointing out his pregnant daughter. It's short. I guess in that story, Zara got there much later.
Posted By: KenJ Re: "Sorry, Zara, He's Already Married" Fics? - 02/23/14 09:43 PM
Easiest way is to go in Volume Alpha-numeric order.

They will fall in chronologically that way.
Hi, Mary.

I'm in for Kerth research/voting and, when I saw your question, I had to laugh. The first thing that came to mind was our own Lovable where - as I'm sure you remember - Clark is 3x married when Zara arrives.

Bob
Originally posted by bobbart:
Hi, Mary.

I'm in for Kerth research/voting and, when I saw your question, I had to laugh. The first thing that came to mind was our own Lovable where - as I'm sure you remember - Clark is 3x married when Zara arrives.

Bob
rotflol AHAHAHA, true! laugh
I think we also see this occur in "Bakcwards III:House of Lane", although there we have Clark Lane and Lois Kent (although now Lane). They get married somewhere in that series before Zara shows up.
Sue S. touches upon this topic in Ricochet .
How about the reverse. Zara shows up early and is traveling with Clark trying to convince him to come to New Krypton when he gets to Metropolis?

Or she fled after Nor toke over and plans to stay on Earth and is staying with him because of the arranged marriage. Two super aliens one of each sex will really make Trask and Bureau 39 freak out.

For a twisted B plot, Lois won't think about getting involved even as a close friend with a married man and Clark won't do anything since he is married but Zara can tell because of Kryptonian telepathy that they are soul mates and should be together.

This goes with the Clark already married discussion from a week or so ago I think.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards