Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Any pictures of Dean Cain as a teenager? - 02/17/14 05:07 PM
I'm starting a story, Vagrant, with a fifteen year old Clark Kent who has become homeless. Since Dean Cain is the physical template that Clark is drawn from, I was wondering if there were any pictures of him as a teenager, or at least descriptions. Was he thin and gawky, already muscular? Obviously some things like braces won't transfer over, but still...
I'm sure there's some pics floating around out there of his Princeton days. Don't have any myself though.
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Any pictures of Dean Cain as a teenager? - 02/17/14 07:39 PM
See if you can track down the movie "The Stone Boy." He's only in the first few minutes, but he's just a kid. I think he was maybe 17 when it was made. I saw it years ago, and my memory is that he was on the skinnier, lankier side back then, but I couldn't swear to it.

On a related note, Shayne is writing again! party
Perhaps you could look here in his filmography. With any luck there are photos from the older movies on the internet.
I have once seen an photo of him in his teens (I think) in the trailer for the fanfic "Coming of Age".

Edit: perhaps this can help you The Stone Boy

Another Edit: WHAM warning for the video!
Posted By: ShayneT Re: Any pictures of Dean Cain as a teenager? - 02/18/14 07:23 PM
Thanks.
[Linked Image]

See other pictures here:

From 1976 - 10 years old

From 1979 - 13 years old

From 1984 - 18 years old

From 1990 - 24 years old

Andreia
Posted By: chelo Re: Any pictures of Dean Cain as a teenager? - 03/14/14 01:17 PM
Wow Andreia! Those pics are wonderful! ! Where did you get them?
Posted By: chelo Re: Any pictures of Dean Cain as a teenager? - 03/14/14 01:19 PM
I mean, where did you get the first one?
And, thanks for sharing 😆😍
Originally posted by chelo:
I mean, where did you get the first one?
And, thanks for sharing 😆😍
You're welcome! smile

The first one is from this page: A Small Tribute to Dean Cain
Meandered through the pictures… and does anyone else think this one of Dean looks like "Call me Daniel"? lol

[Linked Image]
Posted By: chelo Re: Any pictures of Dean Cain as a teenager? - 07/05/14 02:52 AM
Hehehehehehe.... yes! He does look like "Call me Daniel" lol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards