Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Pris Looking for a fic featuring Lucy... - 11/21/13 12:02 PM
I'm looking for a fic I read a while ago, but can't remember the name of. It featured Lucy Lane having a baby, and giving the baby up to Lois and Clark...

Any help is appreciated!
Posted By: Annie B. Re: Looking for a fic featuring Lucy... - 11/21/13 12:08 PM
Sounds like Anybody\'s Baby by Annie M.
Posted By: Pris Re: Looking for a fic featuring Lucy... - 11/21/13 01:08 PM
That's it! Thanks so much for the assist. laugh
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Looking for a fic featuring Lucy... - 11/21/13 11:19 PM
/Pssst. Pris? How's the next part of your Louis and Clara story coming? Inquiring minds want to know. [Linked Image] / I, now, return you to your regularly scheduled thread.
Posted By: Pris Re: Looking for a fic featuring Lucy... - 11/22/13 05:00 AM
Lol, I am working on it! laugh

Real life got in the way for a while, and then I was working on some things for other fandoms, but I have the second story plotted out and I've been reading L&C fic and watching my DVDs this week to get in the proper mood for a writing session this weekend. <3
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Looking for a fic featuring Lucy... - 11/22/13 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Pris:
Lol, I am working on it! laugh

Real life got in the way for a while, and then I was working on some things for other fandoms, but I have the second story plotted out and I've been reading L&C fic and watching my DVDs this week to get in the proper mood for a writing session this weekend. <3
hyper
Posted By: John Lambert Re: Looking for a fic featuring Lucy... - 04/23/14 08:43 PM
party There will be more Louis and Clara.
help

wave Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards