Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TriciaW Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/27/13 10:31 PM
smile1

Thank you to Annette for organising online nominating and voting, and for maintaining the Kerth website. Thank you to LabRat and KathyM for helping to tally the votes. jump

A special thank you to Amber organising the ceremony and Nancy for assisting. Also Karen for helping with IRC questions. smile

Tricia cool
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/28/13 05:38 AM
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners! Thank you for writing such terrific stories for us to read. smile

Thank you, too, to everyone on the Kerth committee and to all of the presenters, for taking the time and effort to make the evening such a success.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/28/13 10:43 AM
WOO!!!! I Won! I won! I won! hyper

It's a shame I couldn't attend this year, but a big smooch to the committee sloppy and congratulations to all the other winners and nominees. smile

party
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/28/13 11:47 AM
Congrats to all the winners and nominees! And a giant thanks to the KComm!

party party party party
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/28/13 12:15 PM
dance

Congrats everybody! Thanks for a great year of reading and thanks to K-Comm for another fantastically organized Kerths!
Posted By: Female Hawk Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/28/13 04:54 PM
Congratulations to all winners and nominees. The standard of stories was, as always, incredibly high.

Many thanks to all who contributed to another wonderful ceremony.

Apologies again that I had to leave before the end. When I returned home, I was surprised and thrilled to see that Accused had won another Kerth. Thanks again to everyone who voted for that story, and congratulations to the other authors in that category for some truly excellent stories.

Corrina.
Posted By: KateB Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/28/13 05:02 PM
Congrats to all the winners and nominees! It was extremely difficult to pick only one story in each category. They were so good. notworthy

Great ceremony! party
Posted By: Nan Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/28/13 05:28 PM
Congratulations to all the nominees and winners. I was awfully sorry to miss the Kerths yesterday, but for the first time since 2000 I wasn't able to be at my computer.

We've had several family semi-emergencies recently, and they were a higher priority than the Kerths, as hard to admit as that is. They have also made it next to impossible to write, but I'm happy to report that I am now at last only a few paragraphs short of being able to post again. (At long last!)

However, be that as it may, having been a reader of this board since 1999 (has it really been that long?!) I am well aware that the difference between a nominated story and a winning story is measured in microns, so those who didn't win should feel as proud of their nomination as the winners, themselves.

Thank you to all the writers of L&C fan fiction, who have kept me entertained for so many enjoyable hours all these years.

Nan Smith
Posted By: angelsgmaw Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/28/13 07:15 PM
Congratulations to all the winners of the Kerths for 2012. There were so many wonderful stories that it was hard to make decision about which ones were the best.

Pat (angelsgmaw)
Posted By: Ginger W. Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/28/13 08:04 PM
congrats to the winners and those nominated smile
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/29/13 06:43 AM
smile1
Posted By: Tank Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/29/13 09:48 AM
I've been away at C2E2 most of the past week so I'm just checking in now.

I'd like to add my congratulations to all the winners, but as Nan said, the quality on these boards make the difference between the winners and those not chosen almost indistinquishable.

As I've said in the past. The real winners in this fandom are the gentle readers who have such a wealth of excellant fan fiction to choose from.

It has been true in all the years I've been involved and I'm sure it will continue for many years to come.

Thanks to everyone who contributes to the fandom.

Tank (who has to add that he scored some nice Lois sketches while at the con last week)
Posted By: Marcus Rowland Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/29/13 12:00 PM
Congrats to all winners!

party
Posted By: KenJ Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/29/13 12:34 PM
I would also like to express my congratulations to all of the winners.
thumbsup thumbsup

I am pleased and humbled to have been selected for an award. hyper hyper
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 04/29/13 09:31 PM
Oh my goodness, I'm just tickled pink! A huge thank you to everyone--writers, beta readers, GEs, administrators, and readers--who makes this community such a fun one to hang out in!
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 05/01/13 02:05 PM
Congrats to everyone (nominees and winners!)

So sorry I had to dip out early, but glad the list of winners is posted! From what I saw of it, the 'show' went quite smoothly! You all are a well orchestrated machine.
Posted By: BJ Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 05/01/13 05:30 PM
Congratulations to all of the nominees and the winners.
clap
I especially wanted to say thank you to the writers for sharing your time and talents. Thanks also to KComm for putting on what sounds like a great show.

B
Posted By: bobbart Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 05/01/13 11:19 PM
Congratulations to everyone. The Kerth awards are part of what makes this group extra special.

notworthy The Kerth committee did an incredible job. We all owe them so very much for the time and effort to bring this part of our fandom to life. notworthy

Bob
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 05/11/13 06:19 AM
Oh dear. I think I missed something this year eek

Congratulations to all the winners! It's been a great year.

wave Michael
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 05/15/13 12:49 AM
Question: I know in the past winners are supposed to email someone for the certificate file. Does that apply to this year also, or did I miss the instructions? Not being greedy...just overtired and confused. laugh
Posted By: bobbart Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 05/20/13 12:51 PM
Bumping this because - to be honest - I enjoy the Kerth award posters.

Since I've been here, ML Thompson has been the distributor - and, I assume, also the producer.

That's about all I know. huh
Bob
Posted By: LabRat Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 05/20/13 01:45 PM
I always thought they got sent out automatically. Shows what I know. laugh Tricia is probably the person with the answer on this one.

LabRat :-)
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 06/29/13 08:19 PM
Just got my shiny new certificate. dance

*Places it in special closet with spotlights to make it look bigger*
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 06/29/13 10:56 PM
Thanks! Got mine too! smile
Posted By: Meadowrose Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 06/30/13 08:21 AM
Is there a picture of the certificate anywhere?
Posted By: MLT Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 07/01/13 06:59 AM
I'm sorry for how late the certificates were this year. I haven't been reading or writing Lois and Clark fics this past year and completely forgot about the Kerths. Fortunately, I had designed a Kerth certificate at the end of last year's Kerths for use this year, so when Tricia contacted me I was able to do them up quickly and send them on to her for distribution. So you should hopefully all have them by now. Sorry again for the delay.

Which brings me to the point of this post... I'm hoping someone might be willing to take over the job of designing the Kerth certificates in the future given my lack of involvement with the forums at present. If this is something that might interest you, send me an email and we'll see about transferring the job to you. My email address is mlthompson@lcfanfic.com

Oh, and as for where you can go to see the certificates... They are posted on the archives. This years are not posted yet, but you can still see past certificates there on the Kerth pages. And I expect this years will be up soon.

ML wave
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 07/01/13 02:05 PM
wave Hi ML!

I'm not really one for creating those awesome certificates but I sure hope that this awesome tradition will pass on to another wonderful FoLC!

ML, it's so sad to not see you more often around these parts. You've been missed on the nominee list! wave Michael
Posted By: LaurenW Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 07/02/13 09:08 AM
ML has mailed the archive copies of the certificates, so you can now see them on the Kerth 2013 page . Thanks, ML, for creating them! And thanks too for all the wonderful stories you've written over the years. Please write more!
notworthy

Lauren
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Kerth Winners 2013 - 07/02/13 11:49 AM
Hey ML, don't leave us! mecry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards