Lois & Clark Forums
Over at the Fanfic Archive, Lauren had the neat idea of gathering together some of the Christmas fanfic into an anthology to get us all in the holiday mood.

So, which are your favourite Christmas LNC stories? Which would you like to see included? Let us know and we'll try to include as many as possible. dance

LabRat :-)
Off the top of my hat...
Lucy Lane Is Coming to Town
and the Christmas Episode(s) of the Home series.

wave Michael
Sue S.'s "All I Want (for Christmas)"

EDIT: Is Deadly Chakram's "Snowbound" a Christmas story or just a winter one? smile1
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Sue S.'s "All I Want (for Christmas)"

EDIT: Is Deadly Chakram's "Snowbound" a Christmas story or just a winter one? smile1
Um...I believe I set that one just after New Year's. But thanks for the nod! laugh
Hi LabRat,

The 2001-2005 and Kerth Awards had a "Best Holiday Story" category. FoLCs may want to check them out.

Joy,
Lynn
Wendy has a few on the archive that I reread every year: The Dark Side of Christmas, Feels Like You're Mine: A Christmas Story, Home for Christmas... there are several more, I know, but all of them are terrific to read around Christmas time!

Tracey smile
I love Nan Smith's work and she's got several favorites of mine:

"How I Spent My Christmas Vacation - An Alt-World Story"

"How I Spent My Christmas Vacation: One Year Later"

"It Happened On Christmas"
They're technically post-Christmas, but I always enjoy Kathy B's fabulous 'Momentum' stories at this time of year. Just re-read them over the weekend and fell in waffy love with them all over again.

Caroline
I am not in a position to speak to the overall quality of the story, but Santa Surprise is certainly intended to be a Christmas story.

I offer it for consideration.

Bob
Thanks for the mention, Virginia! smile1 For what it's worth, I, too, wrote a story called "Snowbound" several years ago. It's not Christmas-themed, but it does take place in a snowstorm. I'd post a link, but it's most definitely nfic. wink
Well, since FoLCs are mentioning their own stories, I'll join in the bandwagon. I wrote The Gifts about two years ago.

Joy,
Lynn
Originally posted by Caroline:
They're technically post-Christmas, but I always enjoy Kathy B's fabulous 'Momentum' stories at this time of year. Just re-read them over the weekend and fell in waffy love with them all over again.

Caroline
When I think of my favorite Christmas stories, Momentum and Momentum 2 are right at the top of that list. I can't see a Christmas anthology without these. (Just my opinion. wink )

Bob
Of mine:
All I Want For Christmas , A Super Life , and Lois Lane\'s Christmas Eve (AKA Lois Lane's Best Christmas)
When I think of my favorite Christmas stories, Momentum and Momentum 2 are right at the top of that list. I can't see a Christmas anthology without these. (Just my opinion. )
And my opinion too!

They are my favorite Christmas stories.

wave
Thanks for the suggestions! Reading the titles of these stories brings back many happy memories.

I was thinking of packaging stories into a holiday "ebook edition," so shorter stories will work better. For longer, novel-length stories, we could do a link collection.

Speaking of L&C novels, some volunteers are doing an awesome job on a super-secret project involving our longest stories! Can't say much about it now, but if you're a fan of longer L&C stories and you have an ereader device, you might want to clear some space! smile

Happy holidays,

Lauren
And I forgot: Revelations at the Lake blush
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards