Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: scifiJoan Jack - 09/10/12 08:20 AM
I was just watching "Fly Hard". I got the impression from this episode that Jack suspected Clark was Superman. This was never actually pursued on the show. Has anyone written any fanfiction about this?

Joan
Posted By: Christina Re: Jack - 09/10/12 08:56 AM
I think I've seen him in the know in a couple of fics but I don't remember what they are. I do know that the last episode he was in really brought home much much I was certain he knew.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Jack - 09/10/12 09:04 AM
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
I was just watching "Fly Hard". I got the impression from this episode that Jack suspected Clark was Superman. This was never actually pursued on the show. Has anyone written any fanfiction about this?
You mean, specifically, about Jack knowing in "Fly Hard", don't you? <<wink, wink>> Because if you remember, Jack was mentioned once or twice in another one of my other Epic stories. [Linked Image]

I've read a few other fics that contain Jack as a character, but none specificaly about "Fly Hard".
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: Jack - 09/10/12 10:49 AM
Virginia, I remember you had Jack in "Missing Lois". I was just wondering if anyone had explored the idea that Jack realized Clark was Superman.

Christina, I'll have to check out the last season 1 episode again with that in respect.

Joan
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Jack - 09/13/12 08:34 PM
I know there's a fic where Clark is speaking with Jack on Clark's balcony, the night before Lois gets married to Luthor. Jack asks him, "Why don't you just go to her as Superman?"

Clark replies something to the effect that Lois has to choose on her own.

I forget who wrote this fic - was it Nan Smith? Or maybe it was Caroline K's "If I Were You"? Can anyone remember this?
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Jack - 09/14/12 07:47 AM
It's definitely not "If I Were You". Jack is in that, but he plays a minor role. It sounds like an interesting fic, I hope someone recognizes it. smile
Posted By: KathyM Re: Jack - 09/14/12 05:38 PM
I know there's a fic where Clark is speaking with Jack on Clark's balcony, the night before Lois gets married to Luthor. Jack asks him, "Why don't you just go to her as Superman?"
Oh yeah, I remember this! Great story. ML's Midnight Gambit .

Kathy smile1
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Jack - 09/14/12 07:32 PM
That's it! "Midnight Gambit" is the one! Thanks for the good recall.
Posted By: Morgana Re: Jack - 09/14/12 09:05 PM
I remember that story as well! Excellent! Enjoy!
Posted By: chickberry Re: Jack - 09/22/12 01:31 PM
Jack also knows about Clark in ML's Super Stud.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards