Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TriciaW Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/14/12 07:28 PM
smile1

Thank you to Annette for organising online nominating and voting, and for maintaining the Kerth website. Thank you to LabRat and KathyM for helping to tally the votes. jump

A special thank you to Karen, Amber and Nancy for organising the ceremony. smile

Tricia cool
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/14/12 07:32 PM
Bravo or brava (as the case might be) to each and every winner and nominee. Thank you all for keeping us all entertained.

And thanks again to the entire K-Comm.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/14/12 10:53 PM
Congratulations again to all of the very deserving winners! clap Awesome job guys!

And thanks again to the entire K-Comm commitee for making it such an entertaining night! <gives standing ovation>

Also, I just noticed that there was a play-by-play through the Kerth's Twitter account. :p
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/14/12 11:14 PM
Thanks to the K-Comm for all their hard work! I have to say this was an extraordinary event! Everyone went all out--I actually felt like I was in a theater with an audience all around me!

Thanks to all the writers who put their stories out there for our enjoyment--there were so many good ones, I know everyone had trouble voting!

And thanks, especially, to all those who leave feedback and who voted--can't tell you how much it means to me!

Just an all around thanks!
Posted By: Nan Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/14/12 11:56 PM
A big thank you to everyone involved in the Kerths, from the K-committee to the writers and the many people who posted feedback to stories.

As some know, I use the fdk from readers to tailor and improve my stories, so everyone who posted feedback acted as one of my beta readers. A very large thank you to all of you.

Considering that I only wrote one story this year, I am thrilled that you thought it worthy of a Kerth. Considering the high quality competition, I am quite stunned to have won in the Mid Length category. Hopefully, I will be able to produce more this next year.

In any case, I'm honored to have been considered worthy of the Kerth that I somehow won tonight. Thank you all.

Nan
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/15/12 12:39 AM
Congrats to all of the winners and noms! All stories and authors were very deserving of the praise! It was a fantastic ceremony and I'm so glad to have been apart of it this year! Thanks to K-Comm for making it all happen!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/15/12 03:17 AM
Congratulations!
wave Michael
Posted By: BJ Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/15/12 11:45 AM
Oh my gosh, I missed the Kerths. dizzy

Congratulations to all of the winners and nominees. It's always a fun time of year. I can't wait to read the transcript.

B
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/15/12 12:38 PM
Congratulations to everyone! dance

Looking forward to reading the transcript smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: MLT Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/15/12 01:21 PM
I'm so excited to have won for my story. Thanks to everyone. And congrats to all the other winners and nominies.

But... there is one tiny problem. Shadow has been strutting around here all morning, wearing dark sunglasses and talking... okay, barking... like she was a movie star - ever since I told her about her win. She's been demanding a better grade of food, a more elaborate crate and a personal petter. I'm afraid she's going to leave me to go to Hollywood to pursue a career in the movies - especially since I can't afford to satisfy all of her demands. And then who will protect me from the bears (assuming she can even see them from behind those flashy sunglasses)?

ML wave
Posted By: Annalina19 Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/15/12 03:15 PM
thumbsup

Eager to read the transcript!

@ML: Shadow has all reason to ask for a better treatment, she is a Star after all! cool
Posted By: Karen Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/15/12 06:35 PM
Congrats to all of the winners!

I just fixed up my logs (I had problems getting my main IRC program to log, but thank goodness for histories!) so hopefully I can get the transcript together sometime soon. Along with last years.... peep I'm looking forward to seeing what happened after I left early last night!
Posted By: bobbart Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/16/12 12:24 AM
Congratulations to everyone that received recognition this year. I wish to add my thanks to the Kerth committee for all the work to make these awards happen. This is another of the elements that make this fandom and group so special.

Finally, I am overwhelmed by the news that I get to share two Kerths this year. thud My thanks to everyone that felt that my stories were worthy of recognition.

Bob
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/16/12 01:24 PM
Congrats to everyone!

~~
But... there is one tiny problem. Shadow has been strutting around here all morning, wearing dark sunglasses and talking... okay, barking... like she was a movie star - ever since I told her about her win. She's been demanding a better grade of food, a more elaborate crate and a personal petter. I'm afraid she's going to leave me to go to Hollywood to pursue a career in the movies - especially since I can't afford to satisfy all of her demands. And then who will protect me from the bears (assuming she can even see them from behind those flashy sunglasses)?
LOL!!
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/18/12 07:36 AM
Eeeeeeee! hyper

I've been on vacation and wasn't able to attend the ceremonies. I was really bummed not to get to hang out with everyone (but I comforted myself that at least I wouldn't have to put on a brave face when I didn't win anything). And then... and then... Holy cow! Thank you! This was a seriously unexpected honor.

My thanks to the Kerth Comm, to those kind souls who voted for me and, most especially, to everyone who reads my stories and comments on them. Winning a Kerth is freakin' fantastic, but it's the day-to-day interaction with fellow FoLCs that inspires me. Mwwwaaaahhh! sloppy
Posted By: caincrazy Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/21/12 07:36 AM
Congratulations to all the winners
Posted By: angelsgmaw Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/21/12 07:50 AM
Congratulations to all the winners of this year's Kerth Awards. Great work, all of you!

And to those who were nominated, your work was super! I enjoyed all the wonderful stories of so many this year.

Pat (angelsgmaw)
Posted By: Tank Re: Kerth Winners 2012 - 04/21/12 08:25 AM
Congratulations to all those whose work was recognized by the Kerth voters.

As I say every year, the true winners are the gentle readers in this fandom. We are truly fortunate to have such a wealth of talented writers providing such excellant stories for our continued enjoyment.

Tank (who is confident that the future of this fandom will have as many great stories for him to read as the past has had)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards