Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TriciaW Kerth Voting - 03/31/12 05:33 PM
Hi everyone! smile1

It's time to vote for your favourite story. Voting has commenced and will continue to Sunday, April 8, 11.59pm (EST). clap Voting

A big thank you to Annette for organising the voting page and maintaining the Kerth website. sloppy

Happy reading everyone! jump

Tricia cool
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Voting - 03/31/12 06:05 PM
<Lynn returns the pin she borrowed from LabRat>

Thanks, LabRat, that pin was quite useful. In several categories, I had a hard time narrowing it down to a single choice.

And thanks again to the entire Kerth Committee for their work in collecting and tallying votes, setting up the web site, organizing the ceremony, and whatever else they do behind the scenes to make everything flow so smoothly. smile clap

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Kerth Voting - 04/04/12 11:17 AM
LabRat, here's my pin, too. My apologies to all those I couldn't vote for, as there were many ties IMO. I tried not to vote for the same story twice, but some stories were just TOO good not to win in more than one category in my mind. blush Good luck to all the nominees. smile1
Posted By: LabRat Re: Kerth Voting - 04/04/12 02:34 PM
Thanks! Have the feeling I'll be needing those shortly. goofy
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Kerth Voting - 04/04/12 03:05 PM
<affixes "I Voted" sticker to shirt>

Thanks again to all on the K-Comm who are making this happen! laugh
Posted By: KenJ Re: Kerth Voting - 04/05/12 04:31 PM
How can I find out if my votes were tallied. The firewall kicked in and told me that my access was blocked.
Posted By: KenJ Re: Kerth Voting - 04/05/12 05:26 PM
Never mind. I got e-mail confirmation of my votes.
Posted By: Artemis Re: Kerth Voting - 04/05/12 07:42 PM
I have voted. Once again it was a tough choice. I think my pin is broken. mecry
Thanks to all the work of the K-comm. And thanks for the reminder that only FOLCs can vote. Although if Clark was a dog, I might let him vote. (Guess which story that is.)
I'm sorry I couldn't do the quizzes this year, but my life was just too busy.
r/
Artemis
Posted By: Morgana Re: Kerth Voting - 04/07/12 05:45 AM
There were so many excellent stories out there, it was hard to make the decision which one was the best.

Thanks to the K-Committee for making this a fun event to look forward to!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Kerth Voting - 04/07/12 06:15 AM
/tacks on 'Voted' plaque/

wave Michael
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Kerth Voting - 04/08/12 06:34 PM
Once again, I didn't have the chance to read all the stories in all the categories frown So I'm sending in an incomplete vote. But I'm voting nevertheless!

And yes, voting is hard!!!!!!!!!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards