Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TriciaW Nominations closing soon!! - 03/09/12 07:52 PM
hyper Please remember nominations close Sunday 11 March at 11.59pm.

It would be a pity if your favourite story missed out. frown All nominations even for one or two stories are very welcome.

There have been very few nominations sent in. whinging It will be very difficult to select the nominees without more entries. dizzy

So please remember to send in any nominations ASAP!!!

Tricia cool
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/09/12 08:26 PM
Do your civic duty, people! Get out there and vote!

party
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/10/12 08:07 PM
My ballot will be coming soon! But I wanted to point out that on the Eligible Stories website, which I've been using to catch up on my not-yet-reads, the stories that don't have a word count next to them -- IIRC they used to link to the story -- but now if you click on them it just reloads the Eligible Stories page. I hope someone can fix this! Thanks!
Posted By: LabRat Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/10/12 08:12 PM
You can, of course, find most of the stories on the Archive, with word count attached. thumbsup

LabRat smile
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/10/12 09:22 PM
Oh, well I was referring to the stories that aren't on the archive. But I'm just lazy. It's not too big a deal to just go to the TOCs here and search for them by title. wink
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/11/12 05:23 AM
/has done civic duty/

And boy, you'd think this'd get easier over the years... Which brings up the point of getting a free pin for nominating so the actual voting is easier wink

Michael

PS: There's still a '2011' on the confirmation screen (http://www.kerthawards.com/thanks_info.html) smile
Posted By: BJ Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/11/12 07:45 AM
Ack! Where did the time go?

OK, done. Whew!

Thanks for all your work, KCom.

B
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/11/12 09:35 PM
Okay, I know I waited till the last half-hour, but I hoped to catch up as much as I could and nominate as informed-ly as possible. My apologies to all the writers for the stories I didn't read!

I must say, it's not getting any easier to pick out the nominations! So many great stories! I'm always awed at the high quality of writing in our fandom. thumbsup
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/12/12 06:48 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

whinging I missed it! Why?! I haven't slept in two days and I'm so tired and I now can only hope to God that I passed my final (even though I could have done infinitely better on the video if I had taken the time in the first place to do and if I had better access to the mics. :rolleyes: But that's entirely on me, I know.)

Gah. I swear I'm never procrastinating on anything again. (where have I heard that before... oh yeah, my new year's resolution list... wallbash )
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/12/12 07:33 PM
Awww, Mouse frown Wishing you good results for your finals!
Posted By: Morgana Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/12/12 08:16 PM
Anna is right! There are so many stories and RL keeps getting in the way! I hope Mouserocks is able to get a vote in. I did!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/12/12 09:03 PM
Awwww! Mouse! mecry

Hope you did well on your final! Sending good vibes your way!
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/13/12 10:12 PM
I think I may have set a personal record for fanfic reading in the past few weeks. I read so many of them! Had a great time. Found LOTS of nomination-worthy ones and submitted them. Keep up the great writing, FOLCs!
Posted By: Nan Re: Nominations closing soon!! - 03/14/12 12:56 PM
Oh dear! I didn't realize that the noms were closing so soon. I'm so sorry, because I wanted to nominate at least half a dozen stories.

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards