Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat Support Your Local GE - 02/29/12 07:56 AM
So we have GEs eager and willing for editing work. Now all we have to do is find stories for them to edit.

So, if you have a story on your hard drive that you've been meaning to submit - now would be the time to dust it down and wing it along to my mailbox. thumbsup

Authors might want to check here for inspiration...

LabRat smile
Editor-in-Chief
The Lois and Clark Fanfic Archive
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Support Your Local GE - 02/29/12 09:00 AM
I'm sorry Nightfall Honeymoon will not be submitted to Archives by today like promised. I'm about 2/3 through my final re-read-through on it, but I'll send my two short stories posted in February (that I haven't submitted yet). Then once I submit NH I'll be all caught up... sigh, of course, by then I'll have posted my next story. It's a neverending battle. wink

Thanks for all your hard work.
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Support Your Local GE - 03/01/12 06:03 AM
I was thinking just the other day of submitting Our Happy Ending. Went to look for the file this morning and darned if I can find it, which is really weird. Maybe I've got a thumb drive around here somewhere that I'd forgotten about.

If all else fails, though, I can copy & paste it from the message boards <g> so I'll work on sending that in...

PJ
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Support Your Local GE - 03/01/12 12:39 PM
Was thinking about mine the other day. I'm eyeball deep in writing Contractually Bound right now, but I do want to rework Heartache & Joy at some point in the future to submit.
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Support Your Local GE - 03/01/12 04:31 PM
I'm trying to prepare all of my shorts for the Archives, but I'm afraid I won't make any headway on that until I'm caught up on all of my classwork. blush But I am working on it, I swear.
Posted By: Nan Re: Support Your Local GE - 03/01/12 11:02 PM
Things have gotten crazy but I hope to get back to The Vampire Murders after this weekend. And after that, back to Smallville.

I'll do my best to get them to you as fast as I can, Labby.
Posted By: Morgana Re: Support Your Local GE - 03/12/12 08:20 PM
I am taking some time off from Stranger in our Midst and working on a short story for the boards. So glad to hear we have new GE's!!! dance
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards