Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TriciaW Kerth Website - 02/16/12 11:15 PM
smile1 The kerth website has now been updated. The eligible story list is here

A special thank you to Annette for all her hard work. clap

Tricia cool
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Kerth Website - 02/17/12 08:23 AM
I'm sorry, Tricia, but the link brings me to a 'it doesn't exist' error page.
Posted By: Artemis Re: Kerth Website - 02/17/12 09:20 AM
This is there on the existing Kerth site:
http://www.kerthawards.com/2012schedule.html
but the front page has not be updated.
r/
Artemis
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Kerth Website - 02/17/12 09:24 AM
Thanks, Artemis! smile1 I noticed that the Ceremony from 2011 was never uploaded. Did it get lost? Some of us aren't IRC capibile (and are terrified in trying again after hanging out in an empty room during the Lane Davis visit). Just curious. I'd hate to miss out completely on 2012, even if I miss it live.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Website - 02/17/12 01:08 PM
The problem with the initial link is that it is missing a colon after the http. Throw in a colon there and it should work.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Kerth Website - 02/17/12 02:39 PM
jump The link is now correct. Thanks for pointing it out.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Kerth Website - 02/17/12 03:27 PM
Ooooh! The list! Wonderful! thumbsup dance
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Website - 02/17/12 03:31 PM
This is as good a time as any to give my thanks to all who are working behind the scenes to make the Kerth awards possible.

I know I am not alone in appreciating all of the time and effort you have freely given to make the ceremony possible.

Thank you! clap

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Kerth Website - 02/17/12 04:03 PM
Thank you all so much! smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Kerth Website - 02/17/12 04:04 PM
I concur! Much love and thanks to all of those who are working so hard to make the Kerths happen! You guys rock!

laugh laugh laugh laugh
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Kerth Website - 02/17/12 06:01 PM
wave Please note: "That Extra Hour" by mozartmaid was eligible last year. Thank you to a very dedicated FoLC who let me know. smile

Tricia cool
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Kerth Website - 02/18/12 01:28 AM
Thanks for making this up. It's really handy way to get right to the stories I haven't had a chance to read yet and remind me which ones I have. thumbsup (It's also a great place to visit to practice my procrastination techniques. laugh )

Most helpful! clap I was reading through the old IRC Chat from the Awards from 2010 (and since added about 15+ stories to my Recommended Reading list.) Terrific fun. You guys really put a lot of hard work into these things. Thank you. sloppy

BTW: "Virginia" and "VirginiaR." (and sometimes an odd "Virginia R.") are all me. laugh
Posted By: Karen Re: Kerth Website - 02/18/12 05:48 AM
Woo! (BTW, did you know the site is not navigatable in Lynx? Thank goodness for direct links. wink )

The IRC script... is my fault. I haven't put it together. It's on my hard drive, though, I just have to find it. peep
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Kerth Website - 02/24/12 02:45 PM
I know I've been absent a while... just sneaking in on the boards to see what's up. So delighted to see it's Kerth time! Lynn, you had emailed me a while back about helping. I'm still game, just let me know what you need and when. smile
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Website - 02/24/12 03:29 PM
MozartMaid, I've just sent you an e-mail.

Thanks,
Lynn
Posted By: Karen Re: Kerth Website - 02/24/12 08:46 PM
Did you know that you have Tank listed 2 different ways? On some stories, he's Tank Wilson, on others he's Wilson, Tank.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Kerth Website - 02/24/12 09:23 PM
I'm new to this...does the list of eligible stories get broken down into which ones fit which categories? confused Or do we figure that out on our own?
Posted By: LabRat Re: Kerth Website - 02/25/12 01:55 AM
Nominate your stories in whichever category you think fits best, Nancy. Most will be obvious - and you should be guided by the k count where the category has one.

But if there's anything you think is a bit ambiguous just go ahead and nominate it wherever you think best. K-Comm will sort it out if you get it wrong.

So, basically, don't worry about it too much. The important thing is to get those noms in. Wherever you put them.

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards