Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MrsLuthor Stop The Presses - 02/11/12 09:02 PM
Are there any fics out there about/in/around/poking with a stick... this episode? I heard a song today that reminded me of it and I was kind of curious. I did a search and came up empty.

I could use a good marital battle to avoid the exciting world of my medical isotopes presentation! grumble
Posted By: LabRat Re: Stop The Presses - 02/11/12 11:03 PM
The Archive's Fanfic Database uses Episode Related as one of its theme keywords, which includes the episode title. I put in a search for STP, but all I got back was this:

Choices

So, unless the GE has forgotten to use ER as a keyword when editing the story, that's it for the Archive. Not the most hugely represented episode. laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Stop The Presses - 02/12/12 07:34 AM
Originally posted by LabRat:
The Archive's Fanfic Database uses Episode Related as one of its theme keywords, which includes the episode title. I put in a search for STP, but all I got back was this:

Choices

So, unless the GE has forgotten to use ER as a keyword when editing the story, that's it for the Archive. Not the most hugely represented episode. laugh

LabRat smile
Oh! Thanks so much! I didn't even think to check the archive. I don't think I've even ever *been* to the archive actually....
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: Stop The Presses - 02/14/12 06:35 PM
Go directly to the archive and start reading the Kerth winners, then the Kerth nominees, then other stories by the same authors. It will keep you entertained for many a long evening.
Posted By: MrsLuthor Re: Stop The Presses - 02/15/12 03:27 PM
Thanks! I'm sifting my grubby little hands through the archive now! laugh
Posted By: KenJ Re: Stop The Presses - 02/19/12 05:48 PM
MrsLuthor,
I am in the process of working that into a story I am currently writing. Look for my Matchmaker set. It will be in volume 4.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards