Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MLT The Metropolis Star - 10/24/11 05:44 PM
I'm wondering if we were ever given the names for any employees of the Metropolis Star in the series - other than Linda King and Preston Carpenter.

ML wave
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: The Metropolis Star - 10/25/11 12:20 PM
hyper hyper hyper
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: The Metropolis Star - 10/25/11 12:22 PM
According to the Character List for The Rival the only other Met Star employee shown was J. Harvey Stark - Carpenter's right hand man.

That doesn't mean that L&C didn't bump into other Met Star reporters at press conferences, crime scenes, or "read" other Met Star's reporter's work (that would, of course, just be Clark, because I can't see Lois reading the Met Star, even to scope out the other paper). But this is the only one I can recall off hand.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: The Metropolis Star - 10/26/11 06:00 AM
Not from the series, but DC Wikia mentions Toby Raynes as one of the Star's field reporters (in the comics).

Andreia hyper
Posted By: MLT Re: The Metropolis Star - 10/26/11 06:57 PM
Thanks, everyone. I ended up going through the scripts for every episode looking for reporters for The Star and couldn't find any.

Thanks, Ultra Woman for that information. I might make use of that - although given the amount I like Maggie Sawyer, I find it hard thinking that she could have gotten involved with a skum bag. Might be able to use Toby Raynes later, though.

ML wave
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: The Metropolis Star - 10/27/11 04:54 AM
More information and scans about Toby Raynes:

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/827057.html
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: The Metropolis Star - 11/09/11 06:29 AM
I was reading an old comic and came across a page of the Star where appears another reporter's name beside Toby Raynes: Dom Arigato.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MLT Re: The Metropolis Star - 11/09/11 08:15 PM
Thanks, Ultra Woman. I'll make use of that.

ML wave
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: The Metropolis Star - 11/09/11 08:32 PM
I was reading an old comic and came across a page of the Star where appears another reporter's name beside Toby Raynes: Dom Arigato.
Running through my head...

"Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto..."
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards