Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Selin Looking for fanfic - 04/25/11 09:15 AM
A man who has 2 kids and has lost his wife rescues Superman after Superman landed a plane and got covered in Kryptonite dust.

The man hoses Superman off in his driveway and gets him into the house, then later overhears Superman calling Lois and is shocked to learn Superman has a family.
Posted By: Artemis Re: Looking for fanfic - 04/25/11 10:16 AM
This has been asked by several other people and I remember the story, but I can't find the link to it. Hopefully, someone has a better memory than mine.
frown
Artemis
Posted By: Vicki Re: Looking for fanfic - 04/25/11 10:21 AM
Sounds like Aria's Good Samaritan
Posted By: Selin Re: Looking for fanfic - 04/25/11 10:28 AM
TY Vicki! That's it. I am now promptly saving it to my hard drive.
Posted By: bellarase Re: Looking for fanfic - 04/25/11 11:20 AM
I just recently reread this - LOVE IT!
Posted By: KathyB Re: Looking for fanfic - 04/25/11 02:54 PM
I read this story earlier this year after another thread asking about it. I had somehow missed it when it first came out, but I'm so glad it was "found" and recommended. Really, really fantastic story. smile

Kathy
Posted By: Aria Re: Looking for fanfic - 05/03/11 08:33 AM
Oh, hey, that one's mine smile Thanks again, all. I'm always thrilled to hear people liked what I wrote!
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Looking for fanfic - 05/03/11 10:20 PM
I second the opinion that it's a fantastic fic.

I love that it's from the POV of the guy who saves Superman, not from Clark's or Lois's POV as per usual. It's a refreshing change.

I don't want to spoil the fic for anyone who hasn't read it. So, go ahead and read it. And you'll see why the POV choice is so important.

Here it is: Good Samaritan . A well-deserved Kerth Award Winner from 2006.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards