Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: KenJ Question about Kal-El's ship - 04/23/11 10:56 PM
Does anyone recal a sighting of Kal'El's ship after "Home is Where th Hurt is"?
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 04/24/11 02:20 AM
Hi Ken!

They had his ship in 3x22. It served as the marriage certificate for Kal-El and Zara.

Michael
Posted By: ccmalo Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 04/24/11 04:21 AM
The interesting thing about the ship is that the ship we saw in S3 is different than the ship we saw previously. The show never offered any explanation to explain the difference. But it needs explaining imo.

c.
Posted By: KenJ Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 04/24/11 05:35 AM
Thanks, I had forgotten about that.
Posted By: Chaos Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 04/24/11 09:37 AM
Okay, had my episodes misplaced.
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 04/24/11 08:28 PM
The interesting thing about the ship is that the ship we saw in S3 is different than the ship we saw previously. The show never offered any explanation to explain the difference. But it needs explaining imo.
I'd never paid any attention to that. Hmmm....
Posted By: KenJ Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 05/03/11 10:56 AM
I may be able to take care of that for you in an upcoming vol of Matchmaker Chronicles.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 05/04/11 11:39 AM
Just watched that episode again recently. Yes, Mindy Church had the ship and got the virus from it to make Clark/Superman sick.

How it went from her possession to Clark's & Sarah's (or what happened to it after that) for the whole season three finale was never explained clearly. My guess is that Zara and Ching know some things that Clark doesn't about their powers.
Posted By: KenJ Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 05/25/11 09:36 AM
I was planning to address that in Volume 3 of the Matchmaker Chronicles, however, Volume 3 developed a life of its own and has taken another path.

I will possibly be working on that in Volume 4.

I planted the seed for this in Volume 2 chapter 3 and will be demonstrating how it will be done in Volume 3 chapter 1.

I also planted the motovation for the mission in Volume 3 chapter 1.

You'll just have to read the Matchmaker Chronicles to see how I am handling these things.

Shameless self promotion.
Posted By: ccmalo Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 05/27/11 05:49 AM
How it went from her possession to Clark's & Sarah's (or what happened to it after that) for the whole season three finale was never explained clearly. My guess is that Zara and Ching know some things that Clark doesn't about their powers.
Unknown powers - now that's an interesting line to take. smile

In my fic, Connections, I just assumed that Zara and Ching faked the ship - that they conned Clark essentially.

c.
Posted By: KenJ Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 05/27/11 01:15 PM
I am not going to take that track. The ship is going to be recovered from Intergang in a somewhat unusual way, put to an unusual use and then returned to Kal-El for safe keeping. Read Matchmaker Chronicles Volume 2 part 3 of 8 for a hint.

More shameless self promotion.
Posted By: Morgana Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 06/02/11 04:49 AM
Hmmm. This matchmaker chronicles sounds very intriguing. Looking forward to reading it.
Posted By: Artemis Re: Question about Kal-El's ship - 06/02/11 08:32 AM
Hi Morgana:
It's up now. Here's the link: Borrowed Time Pt. 3
thumbsup
Artemis
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards