Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TriciaW Kerth Winners 2011 - 04/16/11 07:35 PM
smile1

A special thank you to Jenn, Karen, Amber and Nancy for organising the ceremony. smile

Tricia cool
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Kerth Winners 2011 - 04/17/11 10:39 AM
Congratulations to all the winners (and the nominees!). And thank you to everyone who helped organize the awards and the ceremony. smile
Posted By: MLT Re: Kerth Winners 2011 - 04/17/11 12:39 PM
Wow! Thanks so much for the support for my stories. Maybe this means I should get back to doing some writing, eh? laugh

And congrats to all the winners and nominies. You all made it a great year for reading Lois and Clark stories.
wave
Posted By: DW Re: Kerth Winners 2011 - 04/18/11 02:09 AM
Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! dance dance

I would just like to reiterate that it really was a tough choice!

And yes, ML, that means you start writing again :p

smile
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Kerth Winners 2011 - 04/18/11 04:03 PM
Congratulations, everyone! party

(Nuts, I can't believe I missed the ceremony again. frown Ah, well.)
Posted By: anonpip Re: Kerth Winners 2011 - 04/20/11 09:36 AM
Wow! Thanks to everyone who voted for Perceptions. Given the amazing group of stories in this year's crop, I didn't think I stood a chance, so this was a very pleasant surprise.
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Kerth Winners 2011 - 04/20/11 10:18 AM
Congratulations everyone! Thanks to everyone who nominated my stories and I'm honored to tie with Lynn S. M. for Best New Author! The Kerth Ceremony was a lot of fun as well -- though the time difference was a little tricky. Wish I could have made it to the end!

Anyway, it has been so fun this year writing (and reading!) these stories. You guys are such a welcoming, supportive community, and I hope to write some more stories this year -- and look forward to reading some more, too!

PS The Kerth certificates look awesome! cool
Posted By: jackiek Re: Kerth Winners 2011 - 04/21/11 12:53 PM
Congratulations to all the Winners and Nominees!!

dance
Posted By: Nan Re: Kerth Winners 2011 - 04/21/11 04:02 PM
Coming in late as usual these days.

The ceremony was great, as usual. Thanks to the K-Comm for all their work, and congratulations to all the winners.

Nan
Posted By: Tank Re: Kerth Winners 2011 - 04/21/11 04:47 PM
Congratulations to all the winners.

Tank (who thinks the real winners are, once again, the gentle readers)
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Kerth Winners 2011 - 04/27/11 01:37 PM
Holy fetch! dance

I've been on vacation and, while the hotel was fantastic, its "free wi-fi" left a lot to be desired. I was only able to get online once and, consequently, didn't get to find out about the Kerths until after I got home.

Wow! Thank you! I was flattered and pleased just to see my name alongside my fellow nominees so to have actually won leaves me feeling ecstatic and very, very grateful.

My thanks go out to everyone who has been so supportive of me. I love you guys as much as I do Clark (and you know that's a very deep and abiding love right there). Thanks also to the Kerth Comm for all the time and hard work they put in to make this all possible. sloppy
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards