Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VisionGirl Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/14/11 09:22 PM
Hey guys! I'm looking for some season 1-2 or AU stories where Lois ends up pregnant.

Thanks!
Posted By: shimauma Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/14/11 09:32 PM
Rest and Reproduction is about the BEST "lois gets preggers" fic I've ever read, though there are a buttload of really good ones out there. And this one has an nfic version....

TEEEEJ
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/14/11 09:32 PM
Of course, the first one I immediately thought of was Wendy Richards' "It Happened One Super Night" .

I recommend the nfic version at annesplace.net, but the PG version is good too.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/18/11 07:22 AM
A Gift for Life by StopQuitDont and Jenni Debbage is wonderful! It's season 1.

There's To Wake From Dreams by Nicole Sullivan in season 2.

I remember a story (it's alike It Happened One Super Night, but it has some differences). Lois gets pregnant by Superman but she doesn't know the secret. For some reason Clark doesn't remember their night together and she gets pregnant. She has the baby and Clark acts like the father, but he still doesn't remember. It's Martha who solves the puzzle. She sees a birthmark on the baby when Clark is bathing him and recognizes it as the same birthmark Clark has. She shows Lois a picture of baby Clark and Lois thinks it's her son because of their resemblance.

It's driving me crazy because I remember so much details and though I searched with all the key words I could think of, I still didn't find this story. I can't have imagined it because I remember too much details. Does it ring any bells? help

Andreia
Posted By: DW Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/18/11 09:05 AM
Hi Andreia,

I think it might be SQD's Mixed Signals ? That one sounds like the premise you described. And it is one of my favourites!

And in Purgatory Lois also gets pregnant. Another one of my favs.

smile
Posted By: rkn Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/18/11 10:22 AM
I've been trying to find the fic where married Lois is raped by the "Subway Rapist" (?) and when she finds out she is pregnant, she keeps the baby because it just might be Clark's. It has something about silver lining and clouds in it but I am coming up empty in searching the database. It is also one of the best.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/18/11 01:16 PM
Thank you, DW. That's the story I was looking for. I can't believe I didn't recognize one of StopQuitDont's stories. blush I have it even saved on my hard drive. Duh! :rolleyes:

I've been trying to find the fic where married Lois is raped by the "Subway Rapist" (?) and when she finds out she is pregnant, she keeps the baby because it just might be Clark's. It has something about silver lining and clouds in it but I am coming up empty in searching the database.
I believe that is In a Dark Time by Becky Bain.

More pregnant Lois stories:

Purgatory by Stopquitdont.

What Are Friends For?(nfic) by Stopquitdont on Annesplace.
Posted By: KathyB Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/18/11 02:53 PM
This doesn't perfectly fit the request, but if you're willing to read a "Lois and Clark raise a baby" story without Lois actually having been pregnant, I absolutely adore AnnieM's Anybody\'s Baby , which is set mid-S2. It's the perfect mix of WAFF, angst, and romance. There is an nfic version, as well.

Kathy smile
Posted By: BJ Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/18/11 05:17 PM
Lois gets pregnant by Superman but she doesn't know the secret. For some reason Clark doesn't remember their night together and she gets pregnant. She has the baby and Clark acts like the father, but he still doesn't remember.
ARGH! I know I've read this one, but I can't find it. I did a couple of quick searches and thought I'd found it - Night Errant by Meredith Knight - but Lois doesn't get pregnant in that one.

I think DW is right about part of it - it has some of the same elements SQD's "Mixed Signals", but I know there is another story where both Lois and Clark stay at the Daily Planet. Lois refuses to tell anyone who the father is and because of Clark's loving manner, Lois ends up falling in love with him throughout her pregnancy. I think that Clark realizes the truth when he finds the missing suit at Lois' place.

This one will vex me until I remember...
B
Posted By: suez Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/18/11 05:32 PM
BJ, What you mentioned is Wendy's 'It Happened One Super Night'. That's the one where Clark finds the suit in Lois' closet.
Posted By: BJ Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/18/11 07:31 PM
BJ, What you mentioned is Wendy's 'It Happened One Super Night'
Doh!

/slaps forehead

B
blush
Posted By: bellarase Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/19/11 12:54 PM
So I'm enjoying this thread a lot. I love early season Lois pregnancy fics!! Please keep them coming!
Posted By: VisionGirl Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/19/11 01:47 PM
Agreed! Thanks everyone! I'm looking forward to reading them all.
Posted By: Dandello Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/19/11 02:12 PM
And if you're looking for short and post series, there's Incompatible for Reproduction (Hey, what can I say, I'm really proud of this one.) clap
Posted By: rkn Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/19/11 03:24 PM
I believe that is In a Dark Time by Becky Bain.
That sounds right- I'll check it out. thanks!
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/19/11 08:00 PM
I love Dandello's "Incompatible For Reproduction" - it's loads of fun!
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/20/11 06:10 AM
In Everywhere that StopQuitDont just finished posting, Lois gets pregnant in season 2. wink
Posted By: angelsgmaw Re: Pregnant Lois Fics? - 04/22/11 02:35 PM
One of my absolute favorites is Kathy Brown's "Into Each Life." Also, Nan Smith's "Second Choice." Both are super!

Pat
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards