Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: TriciaW Kerth Voting - 04/02/11 02:49 PM
Hi everyone! smile1

It's time to vote for your favourite story. Voting has commenced and will continue to Sunday, April 10, 11.59pm. wave

Tricia cool
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Voting - 04/02/11 03:51 PM
I just cast my ballot. smile1

Labby, you may have your pins back. There really were a lot of tough choices, and I am humbled anew to see my fanfic on the same ballot as so many outstanding stories.

Thanks again to the entire Kerth committee for all their hard work.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: DW Re: Kerth Voting - 04/03/11 05:48 AM
I also just casted my ballot smile1

And, boy, was it a difficult choice! I think everyone should just win the Kerth this year, because choosing the best, when there were many best stories, was *so* difficult!

Thanks to the Kerth committee for their hard work! thumbsup

smile
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Kerth Voting - 04/03/11 09:17 PM
I voted too.

First: Thanks to the Kerth Committee. All your hard work is very much appreciated.

Second: Thanks to all the authors on this site, especially this year's authors, who have afforded us so many wonderful L&C fics.

It was very difficult to choose as there were so many good stories deserving the vote. I'm sure everyone will have the same difficulty.

Looking forward to the results!
Posted By: Karen Re: Kerth Voting - 04/04/11 01:31 PM
Whew! I think this may be the first year I didn't vote at the last minute. I had to use my die a few times (sometimes more fun than a pin, and much safer!) but it's done!
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Kerth Voting - 04/08/11 08:37 PM
I know it's probably right under my nose, but when is the ceremony?
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Kerth Voting - 04/09/11 04:46 PM
clap

Tricia cool
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Voting - 04/09/11 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Classicalla:
I know it's probably right under my nose, but when is the ceremony?
Nancy, you beat me to it! I had been planning to ask that very question... I am hoping it will be after my DS is in bed for the night so I can give the ceremony my undivided attention.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Artemis Re: Kerth Voting - 04/10/11 08:56 AM
The ceremony is Saturday, April 16, time to be determined. Go to Kerth Awards for the info.
See you there
Artemis
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Kerth Voting - 04/10/11 09:53 AM
Hi Artemis,

I already had "Kerth Awards" written on my wall calendar for the day. blush It was just the time that I still needed to know.

Thanks,
Lynn
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards