Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: scifiJoan Finding the archives - 02/08/11 01:33 PM
Here's a dumb question. I just got a free moment and thought it would be fun to skim the archives for some the stories mentioned in the quizzes. Only....I'm not sure how to get there.

Help blush
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Finding the archives - 02/08/11 01:38 PM
Lois and Clark fanfic archive

Here it is. smile It's usually how I get to this site. Don't feel bad!

(although for some reason tonight I can't access it -- it keeps saying the server is slow. If you try it today, let me know if you have problems accessing it! www.lcfanfic.com)
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Finding the archives - 02/08/11 01:40 PM
Hi Joan,

No such thing as a dumb question! The archive's home page is http://www.lcfanfic.com Unfortunately, the site seems to be down at the moment. frown

If you wish to look specifically at the stories eligible for Kerth awards, you can go to http://www.kerthawards.com/2011storylist.html
It has the names of all the eligible stories along with links to the stories themselves.

Happy reading!

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Finding the archives - 02/08/11 01:44 PM
Yep, there's definitely something wrong there.

In the mean time...
You can also head into the Table of Contents section of the boards and use the search to get to the stories smile A couple of those from the quizzes aren't even on the archives yet. Aussie Rules, e.g.

Michael
Posted By: LabRat Re: Finding the archives - 02/08/11 05:15 PM
No idea what the issue was. I wasn't online today, so by the time I caught up with this thread, it seems to have worked itself out and it's back in business. huh

LabRat smile
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Finding the archives - 02/08/11 07:03 PM
I'm glad the archive is back up since I'm in the midst of a mega-read in preparation for a couple of quizzes (and the Kerths).
Posted By: Artemis Re: Finding the archives - 02/09/11 07:09 AM
Joan, go to the Kerth Awards site. There are links to the Archive for all the eligible stories that are there. Saves you hunting and fishing.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: Finding the archives - 02/09/11 08:12 AM
Thanks for all the help!

Joan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards