Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: EmilyC Looking for a fic - 02/05/11 05:38 PM
Does anyone remember a story in which Clark helps out a madam and then later she provides a safe haven for Superman post-Kryptonite exposure? I think there's a revelation also? Thanks.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Looking for a fic - 02/05/11 06:09 PM
That I don't remember. I do recall a story, however, in which Lois, upon figuring out that CK=S, went to a madam friend of hers to lay low while she sorted through her feelings. Unfortunately, I don't even remember the title of that one -- a pity, too, it was a good one.

Guess I'm not being much help here, Huh? Sorry...

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Looking for a fic - 02/05/11 06:17 PM
Sounds like a very interesting story - almost Biblical (like Rahab). She was a prostitute who helped the Israelites capture Jericho. (She should not be confused with the dragon Rahab.) Anyway, I'd like to read the story.
Posted By: Artemis Re: Looking for a fic - 02/05/11 06:26 PM
Extraordinary Man Part II by Chris Carr? The plot sure sounds familiar and Chris was a good writer. Try here: http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2003/extraor2.txt
Happy Reading!
Artemis
Posted By: EmilyC Re: Looking for a fic - 02/05/11 06:37 PM
Nope, that's not it Artemis, but thanks for trying.

I thought it was an ML Thompson story, but after going back over her list at the archive, I don't think so. Now I'm trying to wrack my brain to think of other authors I've read in the last month or so... Argh!
Posted By: BJ Re: Looking for a fic - 02/05/11 06:46 PM
It is a ML Thompson story, Emily. It's Curiosity ... The Continuing Saga . An excellent story, IMHO. But then, this is MLT. You could pick any of her stories at random and always be assured of getting a great story.

B
Posted By: EmilyC Re: Looking for a fic - 02/05/11 07:08 PM
Yes! Thank you so much. sloppy

I knew it had to be hers b/c I've been slowly been making my way through them recently, and you're so right about picking any and ending up with a fabulous read.
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Looking for a fic - 02/06/11 05:43 PM
That fic is also on the nfic boards and at Annesplace.net in a nfic version. Good reading either way.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards