Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Stuff from Nan's Home series - 01/24/11 03:39 PM
Hmm, I'm just re-reading Home (and sequels). (Again.) And I wanted to look at the other stuff related to the series - the trailer, the family tree and the Superhero Chart.

Unfortunately, neither of the links works any more. All I get is Error 404 - Not Found. Would anybody here have the files saved somewhere and be willing to share?
Posted By: Artemis Re: Stuff from Nan's Home series - 01/24/11 03:47 PM
I'll go check. I've got the family tree.
Here's the genealogy chart (two parts) and the superhero names:
http://www.folcsite.com/misc/homegen.jpg
http://www.folcsite.com/misc/homegen2.jpg
http://www.folcsite.com/misc/Homenames.jpg
Basically, they're posted as pictures on folcsite. Chief Pam has the trailer and I have no control over that. You'll have to PM her to get her attention.
I'll post them here so you can see them.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If you want bigger copies of the charts, call them bighomegen and bighomegen2. The print is a touch fuzzy because of the size of the charts.
I just tried them and the big ones are much clearer. I had to reduce the size to fit them in the board window.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Stuff from Nan's Home series - 01/25/11 07:53 AM
Thank you, Artemis! That's exactly what I hoped for. smile
Posted By: Artemis Re: Stuff from Nan's Home series - 01/25/11 09:49 AM
You are more than welcome. I'm glad to see Nan's series getting more readers. BTW, she beta read all my charts. It was confusing even to me! Now she says she uses my charts for her stories.
Glad to help.
Artemis
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Stuff from Nan's Home series - 01/25/11 03:41 PM
I don't think I'm "more readers", more like a repeat offender. goofy I actually lost count of the times I read Home. (Definitely more than 6 times.) blush
Posted By: bellarase Re: Stuff from Nan's Home series - 01/25/11 11:54 PM
I think the Home series is one of my all time favorite series. I have also lost count of the number of times I have read it and I always pull it up when I'm on an a long airplane ride. I have found myself actually grumbling that it was time to land because i just wanted to keep reading!

So yes, definite repeat offender here!!
Posted By: MLT Re: Stuff from Nan's Home series - 01/26/11 07:53 PM
I love the Home series, too. And I love the charts! Use them all the time when I'm reading one of Nan's Home stories. Thanks, Artemis for making these up.

ML wave
Posted By: KenJ Re: Stuff from Nan's Home series - 02/02/11 03:24 PM
I wanted to be able to read it on my BlackBerry, so I downloaded all the parts, copied them in order into a single file and moved it into MS Word. It required some editing (removing of carriage returns) to allow auto word wrap but I wound up with a usable doc readable on a hand held device.
Posted By: Tasadi Re: Stuff from Nan's Home series - 02/12/11 12:24 PM
the Home series... I really hope they continue at some point *tries to poke Nan's muse telepathically* wink
Posted By: Nan Re: Stuff from Nan's Home series - 02/14/11 08:59 PM
They probably will. Wait until I finish Smallville.

Nan
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards