Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: EmilyC Red-K Recs? - 12/21/10 12:31 PM
I need to be wrapping presents and cleaning the house, so I'm here asking for stories in which red Kryptonite is used. Three that I've read and loved are
Yvonne's Addicted/Damaged (nfic)
Wendy's Poison (nfic)
and ShayneT's Family Hour

What other must-reads are out there? Please help me procrastinate laugh
Posted By: LabRat Re: Red-K Recs? - 12/21/10 12:55 PM
I need to be wrapping presents and cleaning the house, so I'm here asking for stories in which red Kryptonite is used
*snork*. Fanfic is useful for many reasons, but procrastion has to be one of the best. laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: Red-K Recs? - 12/21/10 12:58 PM
If you don't mind me plugging my own story *ahem*, Wine and Circumstance was one I wrote this summer that had some pretty amusing consequences for Clark getting near the red-K. laugh

Happy holiday procrastination! <:0)
Posted By: bobbart Re: Red-K Recs? - 12/21/10 11:21 PM
Well, it's not epic or particularly deep (and it certainly fails the "must read" test) but it's short and I had fun with it. So, I'll suggest my own Santa Surprise . It has the advantage of being a Red-K Christmas story.

Bob
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Red-K Recs? - 12/22/10 05:41 AM
There's Falling Slowly by CarolM.

On the nfic side there're Red Light Honeymoon and the sequel - still not finished - Red Alert. BrenRen, where are you? wildguy wildguy

Andreia
Posted By: Vicki Re: Red-K Recs? - 12/22/10 10:48 AM
My first thought was of 48 Hours Without a Superman , a sweet and funny story which I just adored.

In fact, I liked it so much, just thinking about it gave me the impetus to re-read it, only to discover that it actually has NO red kryptonite in it! blush

But I'm posting the link here anyway, because if you enjoy red-kryptonite-affected-Superman, you will also enjoy this story. smile
Posted By: EmilyC Re: Red-K Recs? - 12/23/10 04:43 PM
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'll check them out v. soon!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards