Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Patti snowed in fic - 12/17/10 06:58 AM
I've been trying to recall the title of a fic
for days now with no luck. It is an older
revelation fic. Lois and Clark are snowed in at
a cabin. I don't remember if it is an nfic or not.
And can anyone rec similar fics? Thanks I'm currently stuck at home because of an ice storm so i guess that got me thinking about the fic. Thanks
Posted By: LabRat Re: snowed in fic - 12/17/10 07:59 AM
I suppose some of the features match my own Shape Of My Heart :

Stranded in a snowbound wilderness and caught in the middle of a dangerous situation, Clark and Lois are forced to take refuge in a lakeside cabin. There, they find that relying on each other's strengths in the midst of crisis help them come to a new understanding of just what they mean to each other.
But it wasn't a revelation fic, so it's probably not the one you're looking for.

LabRat smile
Posted By: suez Re: snowed in fic - 12/17/10 08:27 AM
Go to the archive and do an advanced search. Put the word 'snow' or whatever else you want to search for and it will bring up all kinds of stories for you.
Sue
Posted By: Sue S. Re: snowed in fic - 12/17/10 08:53 AM
Ooh! wave I wrote one called "Snowbound" a few years ago. It's an nfic, though, so I don't think I can link it here. smile
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: snowed in fic - 12/17/10 09:08 AM
You might be thinking of Like a Blizzard Through the Night by LaraMoon. I believe it has both an nfic and a...well, not g-fic, more like Pg-13-fic wink version. The link is to the tamer version.

It could also be By Firelight by AnnieM.

Both are good reads.

Happy
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: snowed in fic - 12/17/10 05:31 PM
Check out the wonderful Starwood in Aspen by Lynn M.
Posted By: Patti Re: snowed in fic - 12/18/10 11:36 AM
Thanks everyone for the recs. I will read them all. I found the one i was thinking of. It is
Snowbound by Sue S and it is an nfic.
Thanks again
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards