Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bellarase Looking for a fic 146 - 11/18/10 11:09 AM
I know once someone points it out to me, I'll think OH YEAH! DUH! But for now, i just can't find it and I want to reread it.

Clark is rich and a recluse (maybe a famous author?) and I think he buys a house in Metropolis and Lois is trying to get an interview with him. I think I remember her trying to get in the gates and when caught, blames it on a cat? She isn't the 'famous' reporter but more trying to climb the ranks?

I think Lana is his business manager. There is some sort of costume party or something at Clark's mansion and Clark finally goes to it the first time because of Lois.

Hopefully I got enough of it right so that it's recognizable! Thank you in advance.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: Looking for a fic 146 - 11/18/10 11:54 AM
Hmm, part of it sounds like 'The Man Under the Suit', said story that's just being re-posted (and finished) by HappyGirl on the Boards.

Michael
Posted By: Chaos Re: Looking for a fic 146 - 11/18/10 11:56 AM
I remember that story, but I can't remember the title. It wasn't The Man Under Suit, for which I'm eagerly awaiting the final.
Posted By: bellarase Re: Looking for a fic 146 - 11/18/10 11:57 AM
I started rereading Man Under the Suit today - that is what made me think of the fic!!
Posted By: bellarase Re: Looking for a fic 146 - 11/18/10 11:59 AM
Oh I also remember Lois 'meeting' Clark as he was gardening outside but not knowing it was him. She thought he was the (hot) gardener.
Posted By: Abby Lane Re: Looking for a fic 146 - 11/18/10 12:45 PM
bellarase, I believe the story you're looking for is "Reversal of Fortune" by "LaraMoon": http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2007/reversal.txt

I loved reading that story! smile

Abby
Posted By: Jaenelle Re: Looking for a fic 146 - 11/18/10 12:45 PM
Oh, I know that one!! I've read it many times, it's so good.

It's 'Reversal of Fortune' by LaraMoon
http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2007/reversal.txt

EDIT: ninja'd.
Posted By: Chaos Re: Looking for a fic 146 - 11/18/10 03:12 PM
Thanks, that's the story I remembered, I hope it's the one bellarase wanted, too.
Posted By: bellarase Re: Looking for a fic 146 - 11/18/10 05:22 PM
YES this is it!! Thank you all!!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards