Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Kathryn84 Near Wild Heaven 2? - 05/05/10 02:28 PM
Hi Folcs!

Did Kaethel ever write a second part?
To be continued in part II: 'Near Wild Heaven - Vertiges de l'Amour'
Posted By: LabRat Re: Near Wild Heaven 2? - 05/05/10 05:06 PM
Kae did start posting the sequel, but sadly it was never completed. A real shame as I always thought it was one of her best works. (I'd thought it was finished, but I must have been confusing it with what I beta read, I think.)

What is available can be found here.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Meadowrose Re: Near Wild Heaven 2? - 05/09/10 07:53 PM
I emailed her last year asking about it. She stated that she had started it but not completed it. She has also moved on to a different fandom. She said 'Never say Never.' but I don't think it will be completed.
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Near Wild Heaven 2? - 10/22/11 01:29 PM
I realise I'm replying to this over a year after it was posted, but somehow I found myself going down memory lane tonight and revisiting the boards, and I found this.

Near Wild Heaven has been a sore point with me ever since I moved on to different fandoms. I hate the thought of something not being completed, and I realise how frustrating it must be for readers to enjoy the first part and find out that part 2 never got finished.

What I need to do is re-read part 1 and what I'd posted of part 2 and see if the old Muse is around to help me finish the story.

Never say never indeed. But one thing's for sure. Next time I do post a new part of the story, I'll have the rest ready to go somewhere on my hard drive!
Posted By: BJ Re: Near Wild Heaven 2? - 10/22/11 10:40 PM
dance

BJ
Posted By: elizabeth Re: Near Wild Heaven 2? - 10/22/11 11:19 PM
dance dance dance
Posted By: Kaethel Re: Near Wild Heaven 2? - 10/25/11 03:03 AM
Thanks for your enthusiasm, guys!

Kae smile (who will not reveal that she wrote ten lines on it last night...)
Posted By: angelsgmaw Re: Near Wild Heaven 2? - 10/25/11 10:33 AM
If we promise to keep your secret, do you promise to keep writing? Castle would love it if you finished a Lois & Clark because it would give him promise of things to come.

Pat (angelsgmaw)
Posted By: LolaDane Re: Near Wild Heaven 2? - 11/01/11 09:03 PM
Yay Kae!!! You have my support for sure thumbsup
Posted By: Christina Re: Near Wild Heaven 2? - 01/27/16 03:40 PM
I'm bumping this. I just finished it too after doing the "random link" thing on the fanfic archive. I'm curious what has happened to it. When I clicked the link all it did was bring my to the message boards splash page. Where is it?
Posted By: LabRat Re: Near Wild Heaven 2? - 01/27/16 04:13 PM
If you mean the link further up this thread, Christina - I guess it was destroyed, along with so many others, back when we upgraded this forum.

I did a search and you can find the TOC for parts 1 to 8 of NWH2 here:

http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ubbthre...6/topic/000840/Number/0/site_id/1#import

LabRat
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards