Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Got Future Fics? - 03/01/10 09:54 PM
So, I just reread CC Aiken's " In A Better Place ", and it got me wondering; just how many fics are there where Lois and Clark travel to the future and meet their descendants? I can think of at least two others - an S5 fic, called Back to the Future , and one whose title and author I forget but it involved 4 groups of descendants who each had a fraction of Clark's powers but they were greedy and wanted All of them and I think it was written by a guy. *cough* Sorry.

ANYWAY, I know of those, but would like to read some new ones. Any suggestions? smile
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Got Future Fics? - 03/02/10 04:03 AM
I think the one involving different groups of descendants is from TUFS: The Cure for what ails you by Matt Schiller.

There's also Future Shock by Paul.

I can't remember if there are more stories out there, but there are a few where the descendants travel into the past and interact with Lois/Clark.

I too would be interested in more stories like these..
Posted By: ccmalo Re: Got Future Fics? - 03/06/10 05:21 AM
Some years ago, I wrote a short story that sort of fits that description (it's reversed). The descendant is not the main character in the story, though - Lois and Clark are smile

Strange Visitors

c.
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: Got Future Fics? - 03/08/10 09:57 PM
"Foreshadowing" has '93 Lois traveling to 2003. Not that far, but she does get a rude shock. laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards