Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: IolantheAlias Looking for a fic - 02/21/10 09:28 PM
I'm hoping someone can remember this because I sure can't!

I think it was AltClark... and he was hoping to find his Lois. And there was a photograph of her, I think he found it at a rescue.

And that's all I can remember of the fic!

Does anyone know which fic this was?
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: Looking for a fic - 02/22/10 05:27 AM
You might try When the West Wind Moves by Elle Roberts. This one also has Lex Luthor in a secondary role as a missionary and Cat Grant as editor of the Planet and an almost-prude. The sequel, Five Steps Down, is also a good story. They're both very interesting, with well-drawn characters and good plots that don't get in the way of the central relationship story line. It's too bad that Elle left the fandom due to real life pressures. She's an outstanding writer.
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Looking for a fic - 02/27/10 03:25 PM
The stories are both good, but they're supposed to be finished in a third sequel that's never made it into the archive. *grumbles* I really wanted to see the ending.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Looking for a fic - 03/01/10 06:11 AM
Maybe it could be Away From the Sun by Sara Kraft. Excellent story. thumbsup
Posted By: Sue S. Re: Looking for a fic - 03/01/10 06:28 AM
Or maybe it's Long Strange Trip by L?
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Looking for a fic - 03/01/10 06:38 AM
Could it be Shayne Terry's Fugue and Fugue II ?

The sketch appears in Part 2.

wave
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Looking for a fic - 03/02/10 05:27 PM
I'm pretty sure it's not "Fugue" or "Long Strange Trip". AltClark sees a photo of Lois standing with some other people. Somehow he tracks down the other people and somehow that leads him to Lois. I'm sorry this is so vague but that's all I can remember.
Posted By: Lara Joelle Kent Re: Looking for a fic - 03/03/10 02:06 AM
Definitely "When the West Wind Moves" and its sequel, but there wa supposed to be another sequel that's still missing. *grumbles*
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Looking for a fic - 03/03/10 10:45 PM
Thanks - I went and re-read. Somehow I re-read the sequel first and got it mixed up with part one, so that's what confused me!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards