Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat Too Small For The Archive? - 03/18/09 06:56 AM
This week, Patrick submitted his clever little vignette Hindsight to the Archive. As I was GEing it, along the way, I belatedly caught up with the comments for the story, here on the mbs. And found Patrick had asked this:

Is something like "Hindsight " too small to submit to the archive?
The answer is a resounding NO! laugh Which I thought worthy of pointing out - even if somewhat long after the fact. Sorry, Patrick! - just in case any other author might be wondering the same thing.

No story is too short to submit to us - as can be evidenced here:

Shortest L&C Story Ever wink

Seriously, every story is welcome! So do remember to send them along!

LabRat smile
Posted By: carolm Re: Too Small For The Archive? - 03/18/09 07:10 AM
What about too long for the archive? Wouldn't want the GEs to run screaming would you?

/ducks and runs ignoring the fact that OTOH still isn't finished being edited/

Carol [who does have a couple that need polishing and sent over to Labby - and they won't take 8 years to GE]
Posted By: Nan Re: Too Small For The Archive? - 03/18/09 07:12 AM
If Long, Strange Trip wasn't too long, I don't know what would be. Labby?

Nan
Posted By: LabRat Re: Too Small For The Archive? - 03/18/09 07:22 AM
Long, Strange Trip, The Girl Next Door...ahem...Masques... We've had our share of stories that have had authors apologising to their GEs before they're even assigned. goofy

It may take a little longer to get through the editing process before upload, but, no, we wouldn't reject any story on the basis of length.

LabRat smile
Posted By: carolm Re: Too Small For The Archive? - 03/18/09 07:27 AM
Drat.

You mean I actually have to get the monster edited and sent and I can't use that as an excuse not to?

The longest list is around here somewhere...

C

There it is:
longest list
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Too Small For The Archive? - 03/18/09 08:45 PM
Well, congrats, Labby; you reminded me to submit my ficathon story smile Not quite the shortest ever, but... still pretty short. So, mission accomplished goofy

PJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards