Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Mister Data Looking for a fanfic - 12/09/08 10:56 AM
I remember reading a Tempus fanfic that had him having a family and getting an education so that he could build his own time machine.

James
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Looking for a fanfic - 12/11/08 04:06 AM
Seems like I remember this, too. Didn't he end of up being Trask's father or some such? Does that help?
Posted By: Classicalla Re: Looking for a fanfic - 12/11/08 04:13 AM
Keeping my own personal database of LnC stories I've read does sometimes have it's advantage. The story I was thinking of is Tempus Junior and shame on me ( blush blush to Mellie) for not getting it sooner.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Looking for a fanfic - 12/11/08 01:29 PM
Should have given more detail.

it was a longer fic and it involved Tempus having a daughter.

James frown
Posted By: kmar Re: Looking for a fanfic - 12/12/08 10:11 AM
Are you sure its his daughter. There seems to me that there was a story where this girl from the future was studing him and got sucked into his beliefs or something. I vaguely remember the story as well. But not enough to really give a description. But there is definitely a story about Tempus with a daughter or a student being involved. confused
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Looking for a fanfic - 12/12/08 10:49 AM
Could it be this one? This is the story kmar's talking about (I think).. He has a family (inc. a daughter) in this story.

If We could Live Our Lives Over by Christine Carr

wave
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Looking for a fanfic - 12/12/08 01:44 PM
I'll check it out and see if that is the right one. It sounds right, but it's been so long that I'll have to read some of it first.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards