Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: sueKay87 FFQ: Justice League and Spiderman - 10/15/08 02:02 PM
Hey there

I'm almost completely new to L&C fandom, but I need some help with my first fanfiction idea.

Firstly, has anyone already done any L&C fanfic involving the Justice League, and secondly, has anyone done a Superman/Spiderman crossover?

My fanfic would involve a Justice League made up of Superman and a few established superheroes as well as some original characters.

I just want to make sure I'm not stepping on anyone's toes, so any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted By: LabRat Re: FFQ: Justice League and Spiderman - 10/15/08 03:06 PM
There have been a few superhero crossovers over the years - but which superheroes they've been I couldn't say. I'm sure there's at least a couple of JL Xs, but Spiderman doesn't ring any immediate bells. Which isn't to say they aren't out there. smile

Batman's been popular. /me waves to Lara. laugh

But don't let any of that stop you. Your story will have a different take to anything done before.

ETA: I remembered Robert Culpepper wrote a couple of Spiderman Xs.

LabRat smile
Posted By: sueKay87 Re: FFQ: Justice League and Spiderman - 10/15/08 03:58 PM
Okay...thank you laugh
Posted By: Karen Re: FFQ: Justice League and Spiderman - 10/15/08 05:46 PM
I can't remember too many with the Justice League. There've been more than a few with Marvel characters, including Spider-man. The first that came to mind was Emily M Hanson's Purple Chaos. There's 34 hits on the archive for "Peter Parker". Only 19 for "Justice League", and some of those are descriptions instead of stories.
Posted By: sueKay87 Re: FFQ: Justice League and Spiderman - 10/16/08 02:53 PM
Thank you!!

I've actually started writing the story now...yay!
Justice League? Ooh! You can never have too many Justice League Xovers! smile1
Posted By: sueKay87 Re: FFQ: Justice League and Spiderman - 10/19/08 08:11 AM
It's not a crossover per se (sorry!)

It involved a lot of original superheroes smile

The first part's already up, entitled:

Strange Visitor(s) from other Planet(s)

smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards