Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: SirRodStewFan Looking for fics - 04/07/08 07:32 AM
I'm looking for a fic Zara and Ching come to Lois to tell her that Clark was killed they bring her his remains and a way for her to have Clark's baby there is also a sequel where she has had twins a girl and a boy.
Posted By: lcfan4ever Re: Looking for fics - 04/07/08 12:00 PM
Aaargh ... I know that story .... *hmph* .... if I now just could remember the title wallbash
Posted By: carolm Re: Looking for fics - 04/07/08 12:21 PM
Hmmm... I remember reading the first one but not the second. I remember thinking 'aw, the author isn't going to let us know what choice she made'. I don't remember reading a second one...

Sheesh. I'm looking forward to hearing which one it is too.
Carol
Posted By: C_A Re: Looking for fics - 04/07/08 12:52 PM
The first one is "The Choice" by Tank Wilson. Dunno about the sequel.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Looking for fics - 04/07/08 12:54 PM
Probably it isn't what you are looking for, but there's a story (and sequel) with Lois having twins while Clark is on New Krypton. I think it's not the story you're looking for, because in this story Clark isn't dead. Here are the links, if you want to take a look:

Missed Years by JLT

Missed Years, Part 2 by JLT

Andreia
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Looking for fics - 04/07/08 12:56 PM
EDIT

Oops... got beaten laugh ... ignore

===================================
Hmmm, I don't know if that particular sequence of stories exist or not. But I've read stories which contain one or more of the elements above:

1) Clark's remains brought back to Lois... Tank Wilson's The Choice
2) Clark returns and finds Lois has twins - a boy and a girl... J.L.T.'s Missed Years . It also has a sequel, Missed Years 2 ... but the children are naturally born that is no dead Clark.
3) There is also Annie M's All Alone , contains some elements.

Hope this helps, wave
Posted By: carolm Re: Looking for fics - 04/07/08 01:39 PM
I'm reading Lost Years right now and I know it's not the one I was thinking of...

I'm thinking it may have been Tank's without looking at it because it's more of a Tank thing to leave us without knowing...

Back to it - gotta get kids ready to go...
Carol

Edit: Tank's was the one I was thinking of.
Posted By: SirRodStewFan Re: Looking for fics - 04/12/08 12:24 PM
Just incase anyone s interested here's the sequel to Tanks story The Choice it's called The Decision
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards