Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LaraMoon Looking for a fic - 03/28/08 01:36 PM
Can't remember who wrote it, nor do I really remember the story very clearly, I just had a flash of a scene...

There's a room with kryptonite paint on the walls and Clark is being kept there and, I think, he's being tortured to some extent. Could be it's Trask keeping him there? I don't remember...

Does that ring a bell with anyone?
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: Looking for a fic - 03/28/08 01:43 PM
Is it Clark who's being tortured to find out about Superman, and Lois gets nabbed and thrown in with him, and they escape and... something else... Don't know what that's called. Will work on it.
Posted By: nepenthe Re: Looking for a fic - 03/28/08 01:51 PM
The one gr8shades is recalling sounds like Smirky Raven's WIP Darkest Dreams .

I don't know if this is the story Lara is talking about, but Clark is trapped in a Kryptonite-painted room in Sue S's The Next Step .
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: Looking for a fic - 03/28/08 02:00 PM
Found it. Lois and Cl - Kal-El is what I was thinking of.
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: Looking for a fic - 03/28/08 02:55 PM
There's "When the World Finds Out" that's an nfic. Dunno if its what you're lookin for, but there's Kryptonite paint. *nods*
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Looking for a fic - 03/28/08 05:23 PM
*smashes forehead on keyboard*

It's Sue's story that I was thinking of. I expect she'll probably hit me for this when I next see her. *lol*

Thanks for your help, guys! smile
Posted By: Shadow Re: Looking for a fic - 03/28/08 05:51 PM
PS there's also kryptonite paint in Chris' Dimensions of Loving...I think... I'm surprised there's so many kryptonite paint stories hah! I'd forgotten there was paint in Sue's; I'll have to re-read that...

JD
Posted By: coolgirl Re: Looking for a fic - 03/28/08 07:00 PM
Is it Clark who's being tortured to find out about Superman, and Lois gets nabbed and thrown in with him, and they escape and... something else... Don't know what that's called. Will work on it.
There's a scene like this in Wendy's FauxPas.
Posted By: Matrix Re: Looking for a fic - 03/28/08 07:37 PM
Lara! How could you!?

LOL!

I was totally gonna answer this one for you... because this was one that I actually knew. Ha ha. But I couldn't post here at work and by the time I got home, everyone had beat me to it.

C-ya round!

-- DJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards