Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: sammie anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 02:18 PM
i know this is a really weird request...
but does anyone know of any good stories where clark and lois (or lois and superman, if lois knows clark is superman) are trapped in a room with kryptonite, in ANY shape or form, ie bullets, rock, paint on the wall etc
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 02:21 PM
Have you read When The World Finds Out by CC Aiken? I lurve that story.
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 02:22 PM
I think Darkest Dreams, Smirky's WIP. Or perhaps their captors just bring the K in periodically, I'm not sure.
Posted By: BJ Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 02:22 PM
The Next Step by Sue S. is the first one to pop into my mind. I'm pretty sure there's also a nfic version.

Happy reading.
BJ
Posted By: sammie Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 02:55 PM
thanks, i cant find when the world finds out, and darkest dreams wasnt the kind of story i was looking for (still a great story mind you) and next step is one of my favs. thanks for the suggestions.

and if anyone else has any others pretty please say
Posted By: gr8shadesofElvis Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 03:06 PM
Here's the link:

http://lcfanfic.com/stories/2004/findsout.txt

Might not be what you want either, but it's still definitely worth a read.

Is an nfic version on annesplace as well.
Posted By: Simona Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 03:22 PM
First stories on my mind:
Cause and effect and Without checking the water level by ML Thompson, Mistery by Nan Smith, Professional rivals by Daydreamer80, Dimensions of loving by Chris Mulder; I do know there are many others! Are these stories what you were searching for?

Simona smile
Posted By: carolm Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 05:35 PM
My The Case of the Disappearing Clark does...

When the World Finds Out was the first thing that popped into my head though....

Carol
Posted By: sammie Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 05:44 PM
grrreat i love these kinds of stories (dnt ask why, just do!) thanks guys (and gals)
Posted By: Dandello Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 06:05 PM
Also Lois and Cl - Kal-El and Death in the City . In the first one, Lois and Clark (or is it Kal-El) are trapped by what's left of Bureau 39 and in the second, Clark is stuck in the hospital.

And After the Storm an alt-world Clark and Lois are stuck in a bomb shelter with a mad man.

In Purgatory, Clark is stuck in a prison cell.
Posted By: Mister Data Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 08:59 PM
Wouldn't Honeymoon in Vega sort of fit the bill? It's not exactly Kryptonite, but it does rob him of his powers.

James
Posted By: EditorJax Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/12/08 11:58 PM
My Inside Out (nfic) deals with that ... Clark ends up in a room with K, and also being injected with it. Ouch!
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/13/08 10:58 AM
What's the name of the fic where Lois and Clark and a bunch of newsmen get trapped in Luthor's "ark" with a bunch of kryptonite? The kidnappers making demands of Superman, but Clark has no privacy to change into the suit. Also, the men are kept separate from the women. Anyone remember the name? (Assuming, of course, that I left enough info for you to figure it out.)

Elisabeth
edit--nevermind, I just realized it was already mentioned above blush
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/13/08 01:58 PM
Vindication and Without Checking The Water Level , both by ML Thompson, are nice readings, too. thumbsup
Posted By: sammie Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/13/08 04:54 PM
elisabeth, which one was that?
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/13/08 05:36 PM
Elisabeth, your description is close to When the World Finds Out by CC Aiken.. or...??

EDIT-- Ignore Post! smile
Posted By: Julie S Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/15/08 12:11 AM
An Ordinary Man by Wendy Richards.

Julie smile
Posted By: HatMan Re: anyone know of any....? - 02/15/08 04:26 AM
The End Of The Beginning is Part 4 in a series about L&C's son. The first three stories in the series focus mainly on him and his early adult life, but this one has flashbacks, including a scene that fits the bill.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards