Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Zoar3 Two New Ficathon type ideas? - 01/07/08 11:35 AM
I had this idea last night while thinking of what to do for my Dad's birthday which is in a month-no he's not much into L and C-but we sure are and our birthday LabRat is so here goes:

Would anyone be interested in doing a birthday-thon? Anyone interested would sign up and include their month of birth. I understand if online someone would rather not post the day and then perhaps someone from the following month (or randomly) would be nmatched up to write you a short yet sweet birthday L and C story. If we wanted, we could either ask for the usual 3 wants/do wants in our story, have it be a complete surprise, or offer an idea/beginning that we'd like to see written. Whjat doe you folcs think?

A second idea comes from when we did that write a story from a random word(s)thread and from the romance novel author lists now. Fan Fics that start from a favorite book title of ours. I guess we could also do song title as well?

Two ideas clap thank you to LaraMoon for having organized and sticking with our current Christmas ficathon. Thanks, Lara.

Mona
Posted By: cp33 Re: Two New Ficathon type ideas? - 01/07/08 03:36 PM
I know I would much rather read either one of this ficathons than crossovers, sounds great to me.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards