Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LLKLCK Looking for a Story ! - 12/05/07 10:32 PM
Hi I'm looking for the story TOC called Till death do we part i think it's called by Carol something
Posted By: LabRat Re: Looking for a Story ! - 12/05/07 10:36 PM
Hey, welcome to the playground! smile1

You'll find the TOC for Carol's story here:

Till Death

Just for future reference, if you're looking for a particular TOC you can do what I just did - click on the 'search' link in the top right hand corner of the TOC folder, input the story title, and it should come up. smile

Enjoy.

LabRat smile
Posted By: carolm Re: Looking for a Story ! - 12/05/07 11:17 PM
TA Labby!

And wow! Someone's first post is looking for lil ole me?! I'm never the 'looking for a fic' answer!

/me wonders if it's DH in disguise

Would love to hear what you think about it smile . Should be on the archive soon too.
Carol
Posted By: LLKLCK Re: Looking for a Story ! - 12/06/07 01:05 AM
Thank you very Much LabRat for finding the story and happy holidays to you and to you Carol to smile I liked your story It was great.
Posted By: LLKLCK Re: Looking for a Story ! - 12/06/07 02:11 PM
Oh I forgot there was another story i was looking for too it had Lois takeing care of Lucy's baby couse Lucy and her man died in a car crash and The baby was named Jerome Clark Lane i think named after Clark couse Lucy wanted it that way and then Clark comes back and thinks Lois had a baby with another man when she didn't she was taking care of her sister's baby couse it was hers now. Can you tell me the name of that story and I hope worded it right lol and thank you for welcomeing me and for helping me find the stories i search for.
Posted By: Simona Re: Looking for a Story ! - 12/06/07 05:05 PM
I think you're searching for this story: A sad return by Chiara Prato

Simona smile
Posted By: LLKLCK Re: Looking for a Story ! - 12/06/07 05:19 PM
Thank's Simona That was the story I was lookin for
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards